Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 10 Apr 2014, 21:40 (Ref:3390898)   #1
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Marussia, and Ferrari/Briatore

A couple of things is all, wasn't quite to where (or indeed whether) to post them.

Marussia Motors is bust, and the F1 team has separated from it (apparently for some time already) and is now owned by Marussia Communications Ltd.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/0...0N126D20140409
I hope they find a backer/sponsor so they can stick around next year.

Also, doing the rounds on Twitter (with absolutely no links to back it up) is a 'Briatore to Ferrari' rumour.
Don't worry, I won't post that photo
Old 10 Apr 2014, 23:41 (Ref:3390919)   #2
Tucky
Racer

United Kingdom
Brighton
Tucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Gene Haas to replace Marussia? It's a shame, but fifth year in F1 (including Virgin years here) and still no points and racing at the back. Can't see many sponsors jumping at the opportunity
Old 11 Apr 2014, 00:27 (Ref:3390934)   #3
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
The thought of hearing more gibberish scares me ...
Old 11 Apr 2014, 14:04 (Ref:3391093)   #4
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't know how big exactly the share Marussia had in ManorGp was, but they didn't own the whole team.
Old 11 Apr 2014, 14:12 (Ref:3391096)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i hope there is no truth to this and that Briatore is just shooting his mouth off in a vain attempt to stay relevant.
Old 11 Apr 2014, 18:11 (Ref:3391217)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Blarghhh !!!!!
Old 12 Apr 2014, 01:50 (Ref:3391345)   #7
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
If Symonds is back, there's no real reason why Briatore can't come back.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 02:50 (Ref:3391360)   #8
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
The thought of hearing more gibberish scares me ...
You must do it tough in the modern world Jeremy!