Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you vote as the team of the Bahrain Grand Prix?
Mercedes 45 71.43%
Red Bull Racing-Renault 0 0%
Williams-Mercedes 0 0%
Force India-Mercedes 17 26.98%
Ferrari 0 0%
McLaren-Mercedes 0 0%
STR-Renault 0 0%
Sauber-Ferrari 0 0%
Lotus-Renault 0 0%
Caterham-Renault 0 0%
Marussia-Ferrari 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Apr 2014, 14:29 (Ref:3389306)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: Bahrain Grand Prix

Who do you vote as the team of the Bahrain Grand Prix?
Old 6 Apr 2014, 16:53 (Ref:3389352)   #2
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I voted Force India, because Mercedes is to obvious
Old 6 Apr 2014, 16:58 (Ref:3389355)   #3
Salamus
Veteran

Canada
Ontario
Salamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have to pick Mercedes. Built a 20+ second lead in 12 laps. Head and shoulders above the competition.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 17:02 (Ref:3389363)   #4
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can I vote all of them ?

Mercedes is the obvious choice but I was impressed we saw so many teammates fighting hard with no radio instructions to back off. (besides Vettel who had to let Daniel through because of the different tyre strategy, so it was understandable)
Old 6 Apr 2014, 17:04 (Ref:3389365)   #5
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Force India. The race marked their first podium ever!
Old 6 Apr 2014, 17:05 (Ref:3389366)   #6
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I wanted to see the gap after Mercedes had it not been for the safety car. It looked like they could easily have about a minute back to third place.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 17:18 (Ref:3389376)   #7
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes hands down and way out in front this season so far.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 17:32 (Ref:3389383)   #8
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Force India.

Without the safety car they would have been 3rd and 4th!
Old 6 Apr 2014, 17:47 (Ref:3389399)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNo1F1Fan View Post
Force India. The race marked their first podium ever!
Spa 2009 holds that honour I believe.

Merc for me. Not so much for the 1-2 but for letting their drivers race each other. a real treat.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3389419)   #10
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_PJN View Post
I wanted to see the gap after Mercedes had it not been for the safety car. It looked like they could easily have about a minute back to third place.
I think the gap was like 50s before the SC, still waiting for the FIA timing information to be sure tho.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 18:55 (Ref:3389430)   #11
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
While I am delighted for Force India to get their first podium since Spa I know that the Mercedes performance exemplified everything good and great about F1, so they got it. They have set an example to others teams about how to race a Grand Prix.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 21:39 (Ref:3389472)   #12
aki13
Racer

aki13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Force India were a close 2nd, but Mercedes were mighty again.

25 seconds in the last 10 laps and 35-40 before the SC. Easily a minute better today in the race without a SC.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 22:07 (Ref:3389481)   #13
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes was the best but I put my vote for Force India. Clearly they did a brilliant race today.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 22:21 (Ref:3389487)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mercedes. That pace in the final ten laps was just... wow. Terrifying.

Also, they made the engine that is in the back of my other teams of the race!
Old 6 Apr 2014, 23:06 (Ref:3389510)   #15
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mercedes.

Take note, Ferrari. That's how to get fans.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 23:14 (Ref:3389514)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No-brainer: Mercedes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Take note, Ferrari. That's how to get fans.
So true. Not just Mercedes, but Williams too. And we know that McLaren operate the same policy as well. You can always tell the real racers.
Old 6 Apr 2014, 23:18 (Ref:3389519)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Not just Mercedes, but Williams too.
Did you miss Malaysia?

Quote:
And we know that McLaren operate the same policy as well.
When it suits...

Quote:
You can always tell the real racers.
Ferrari aren't real racers? Oh.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 01:42 (Ref:3389576)   #18
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
No-brainer: Mercedes.

Oh come on - it's McLaren - for getting two DNFs in front of the sponsors!!!!

In all seriousness, it has to Mercedes. Pole and a 1-2 finish - plus, they allowed their drivers to race one another for the lead.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 02:05 (Ref:3389585)   #19
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes. I had hopes of giving it to Williams.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 07:52 (Ref:3389637)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
no one else in the race really, the others will need to improve if they are going to catch mercedes
Old 7 Apr 2014, 08:12 (Ref:3389643)   #21
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Mercedes - not only for dominating, but also for letting their drivers race properly. Ferrari and Red Bull would not have done that.
Old 7 Apr 2014, 08:21 (Ref:3389647)   #22
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Spa 2009 holds that honour I believe.

Merc for me. Not so much for the 1-2 but for letting their drivers race each other. a real treat.
OK
Old 7 Apr 2014, 08:39 (Ref:3389656)   #23
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Head says Mercedes, heart says Force India. McLaren a huge disappointment and what is going on at Ferrari?
Old 7 Apr 2014, 12:01 (Ref:3389723)   #24
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
what is going on at Ferrari?
The problem is that nothing is going on but stagnation (of personnel or ideas).
Old 7 Apr 2014, 15:00 (Ref:3389779)   #25
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
and what is going on at Ferrari?
Too much effort on changing the rules to suit the Ferrari. Not enough on changing the Ferrari to suit the rules.