Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Nov 2023, 07:57 (Ref:4184849)   #251
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup. Good luck everyone.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:09 (Ref:4184851)   #252
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In position already......

What are the chances of the ACO's system holding up when it all kicks off?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:30 (Ref:4184852)   #253
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well all abitary if we do not get the decent camping pitches, if we end up on he less desirable sites there is no chance of electricity
Simon, Electricity is not included in the price. They sell only the pitch. They allow us to use the slots but they can cut the power if they want. Unfortunately!!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:43 (Ref:4184854)   #254
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Strange, I'm getting a message telling me the ticketing today is only for member. My membership expires end of June next year.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:45 (Ref:4184855)   #255
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've had the same message on both of the accounts I'm logged in on.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:46 (Ref:4184856)   #256
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'm in the ticket shop, hopefully it'll update.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:47 (Ref:4184857)   #257
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Same here....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:48 (Ref:4184858)   #258
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I've just been bounced back to the queue.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:48 (Ref:4184859)   #259
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So, I've just been kicked out on both accounts and had to sign in to the waiting room again with the message 'The website will be available from 10:00.'
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:50 (Ref:4184860)   #260
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I feel far more tense about this than I did last year!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:50 (Ref:4184861)   #261
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
So, I've just been kicked out on both accounts and had to sign in to the waiting room again with the message 'The website will be available from 10:00.'
Same here. Isn't this fun?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:51 (Ref:4184862)   #262
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Have you noticed how slowly the red bar is moving?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:51 (Ref:4184863)   #263
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ask me again in about 20 minutes......
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:52 (Ref:4184864)   #264
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Have you noticed how slowly the red bar is moving?
Too slow for my liking....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:52 (Ref:4184865)   #265
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Same here....
I am sat in the waiting room.........
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:53 (Ref:4184866)   #266
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Can you pass me that copy of the 1968 race programme that's on the coffee table near you please?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:53 (Ref:4184867)   #267
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I wonder how many people are sitting watching that red line right now....? It's got a long way to go still in 6 minutes.....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:55 (Ref:4184868)   #268
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who knows what the red line means ... some IT guys idea of keeping us watching the screen ?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:56 (Ref:4184869)   #269
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's the same as last year. It just seems to be moving a lot slower this time.... Hopefully it's not a time indicator as it'll be way past 9 am by the time I get in if it is....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:58 (Ref:4184870)   #270
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Was thinking the same.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 08:59 (Ref:4184871)   #271
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Minute to go, catch you later..... need to concentrate now...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:00 (Ref:4184872)   #272
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well, it's 10am CET and my redline has miles to go.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:00 (Ref:4184873)   #273
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
This is not good.... I'm barely a quarter of the way across.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:02 (Ref:4184874)   #274
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm guessing that they're really 'throttled' the logins...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:04 (Ref:4184875)   #275
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Logged in and kicked out, back to the waiting...........