Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Jan 2002, 12:17 (Ref:194255)   #1
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ralf's at it again!

Ralf Schumacher just seems incapable of keeping his mouth shut and getting on with his job. Now he has made some comment about how Montoya wasn't as upset as most people about September 11, because, being from Columbia, he is more used to voilent murderous deaths so is apparently 'desensitised' to it. Not only is this libellous, its also tantamount to racism, and I don't know what Ralf thinks he can gain from these poorly considered statements. If I were Ralf I'd be more worried about the job in hand- beating a hugely talented team-mate.
Old 5 Jan 2002, 12:56 (Ref:194278)   #2
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who listens to anything that Ralf says these days?
Old 5 Jan 2002, 13:23 (Ref:194300)   #3
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
ralf's tryin to do what big bro has done..but this is different.

big bro has never had a team mate allowed to retaliateon or off the track.

little bro drives for a team that seems to thrive on "between driver fighting", that won't allow a no1 or 2 and has a team mate who don't give a rat's ass anyway!!

rake's a worried man indeed.....he should stop trying to be like big bro and look for another team with a team mate he can beat!!
Old 5 Jan 2002, 13:30 (Ref:194309)   #4
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ralf is unfortunately useless.

It would seem that due to the current state of:

- the World
- his marriage
- his team mate

he has realised this also and is trying to divert attention away from his lack of skill and heavy-weight last name.
Old 5 Jan 2002, 16:43 (Ref:194387)   #5
SILVERS95
Veteran

SILVERS95 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ralf is a good driver with out a doubt , but he does have a few problems with his career.....its not his fault that is brother is the world champ and everybody compares them all the time..but he justs says so much rubbish all the time as if to try and deflect it !...and Montoya really dont give a damm about Ralf , Juan knows he is quicker than Ralf so he doesnt bother to give it all the verbal when Ralf gets a upper hand....since Juan has got the upper hand , Ralf hasnt stopped trying to put the boot in at every oppertunity...but the thing is , Ralfs just making himself look a Pratt !
Old 5 Jan 2002, 17:53 (Ref:194428)   #6
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!

*bangs head against desk*

1. There's already a thread about this
2. I'm outta here
Old 5 Jan 2002, 21:24 (Ref:194534)   #7
SILVERS95
Veteran

sorry RALFS GIRL !!!!! I didnt mean to offend , But i think Ralfs making this a little difficult for himself here.
Old 5 Jan 2002, 21:32 (Ref:194540)   #8
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
And I think we've established that. But it's the off-season - any story is better than no story, and very soon it'll be forgotten.
Old 5 Jan 2002, 21:33 (Ref:194541)   #9
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
yer sorry about that rg......but rafe really ought to consider his fan before he speaks hehehe
Old 5 Jan 2002, 22:23 (Ref:194569)   #10
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
May I direct you to the other thread where Liz has made the perfect retort.
I used to admire Ralf, but he lost me somewhere along the way last year with his rantings, which can only be compared with the rubbish spouted by Mullah Mohammed whatever Zaeef, the so called Taliban envoy in Pakistan who has just recently turned coat.
Old 5 Jan 2002, 22:29 (Ref:194572)   #11
SILVERS95
Veteran

yeah.i agree with that....... I started the year off with a lot of support for Ralf..after all , he is a racer , he's driving a williams , and was looking for his first GP win . since then it just kind of went downhill for me a bit , with all the deflective things he kept saying....and still is saying......

silly really.