Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 12 Mar 2001, 02:46 (Ref:70325)   #1
niece326
Rookie

niece326 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Please take a moment and go to: http://www.petitiononline.com/revoke/

The hearing in regards to the autopsy photos is scheduled for March 19. Please aid Teresa in her efforts not to let the media tarnish the legend of Dale Earnhardt.

Thank You,
Denise
St. Louis
Old 12 Mar 2001, 05:34 (Ref:70351)   #2
Joe Fan
Veteran

Joe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJoe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ok, it is time for me to speak up on this issue. I support Teresa if she is just wanting to prevent a newspaper getting a hold of Dale's autopsy photos with the intent to publish them, nobody deserves to have photos of them dead being viewed by millions. However, the Orlando Sentinel has said they have no intent to do that.

The physician who pronounced Dale dead, Dr. Bohanon, has said that he thinks independent physicians should be able to access the photos. I agree. I don't necessarily think that a newspaper should have access to them but independent physicians should as they would be able to kill any myths regarding his death. Mainly, the notion that his open faced helmet played a role in his death as hypothesized by Dr. Bohanon. If it was, which I totally doubt, there should at least be visible facial brusing or injuries.