Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who'll do better in 2014?
Alonso 7 36.84%
Räikkönen 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Nov 2013, 18:05 (Ref:3325985)   #76
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321Go View Post
And the first time he showed up at the track was about 30mins ago. An hour before FP1!
He's begrudgingly turned up at Abu Dhabi [his ego needed to be massaged according to another Autosport report] and is now threatening to miss the last races of the season if they don't pay him. Autosport piece here.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 12:46 (Ref:3326530)   #77
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
I'd be a bit ticked off with my employer if they owed me €15 million, in fairness.
Old 3 Nov 2013, 12:51 (Ref:3326534)   #78
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I'd be a bit ticked off with my employer if they owed me €15 million, in fairness.
I'd be delighted, mine only owes me a couple of grand!
Old 3 Nov 2013, 15:43 (Ref:3326585)   #79
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 3 Nov 2013, 18:15 (Ref:3326639)   #80
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Eddie Jordan is a prize idiot at times isn't he - ticking off Lotus for not starting their 'team leader' in the pitlane. Yeah right......
Old 4 Nov 2013, 06:32 (Ref:3326861)   #81
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I'd be delighted personally!
Old 4 Nov 2013, 06:33 (Ref:3326862)   #82
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourWheelDrift View Post
I'd be delighted, mine only owes me a couple of grand!
OH ...
Old 4 Nov 2013, 08:54 (Ref:3326898)   #83
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I know Lotus are having financial problems but perhaps they could save some money by letting ferrari have Kimi now, as it stands they would save his wages and other costs and ferrari would be hampered by having a problem of what to do with him
Old 4 Nov 2013, 14:58 (Ref:3327041)   #84
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
actually a good suggestion and Ferrari would have had the benefit of saving their driver from being associated with this negative PR issue going on and imo i feel like Kimi is taking a very undeserved beating over this.
Old 5 Nov 2013, 18:13 (Ref:3327615)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Surely he could then host Ferrari PR events with their sponsors at the circuit for the last two races.
Old 5 Nov 2013, 21:46 (Ref:3327697)   #86
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Surely he could then host Ferrari PR events with their sponsors at the circuit for the last two races.

Oh boy, you're good!
Old 5 Nov 2013, 22:39 (Ref:3327727)   #87
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, frankly, it really is about time someone told him who was boss.....
Old 6 Nov 2013, 01:25 (Ref:3327782)   #88
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I doubt that. But maybe he'll get some weird satisfaction from helping Lotus finish ahead of Ferrari in the constructors championship. I wonder how well that would go down with his new employers?
Old 26 Jan 2014, 00:38 (Ref:3359077)   #89
321Go
Veteran

321Go should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A very friendly handshake between the two as they meet at the Ferrari launch.

Let the season begin!!
Old 26 Jan 2014, 11:01 (Ref:3359486)   #90
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Let the season begin!!
Looks like an arm wrestling...
Old 26 Jan 2014, 11:24 (Ref:3359499)   #91
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Looks like an arm wrestling...
Yeah, or a "faster than you" battle...
Old 26 Jan 2014, 16:08 (Ref:3359732)   #92
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:

Let the season begin!!

Bloody masons.........
Old 26 Jan 2014, 23:29 (Ref:3360258)   #93
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can only see Fernando winning this one, bit I'm not sure Kimi will really care what goes on the other side of the garage which could be his biggest strength. He's apolitical, he's uninterested in any of the stuff that doesn't directly make his car faster, I can't see Alonso rattling him even if Fernando's always ahead of him. Alonso can get rattled and lose form while Kimi just seems to keep banging in result after result. Say Fernando qualifies third, Kimi seventh. By the end of a race distance you'd expect a Lotus-spec Kimi to be considerably higher than that. If that means big points for Ferrari it's gotta be win-win.

Looking forward to this head to head big time.
Old 27 Jan 2014, 12:00 (Ref:3360464)   #94
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I think that Alonso will get the better of Kimi as a whole over the season, but Kimi will be a thorn in Fernando's side often enough to distract him concentrating on Vettel, which is where his focus needs to be.
Old 27 Jan 2014, 15:55 (Ref:3360558)   #95
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
there has been too much of the Ferrari drivers getting along over the last few years....FA and KR need to be at each others throats and Ferrari need to find a way to manage these two while living on the edge of all out warfare between the two.

honestly if their isnt fireworks this year then im going to wonder why Ferrari is not trying harder.
Old 28 Jan 2014, 01:54 (Ref:3360856)   #96
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it will be hard to generate fireworks with Kimi around. He just won't care...
Old 5 Feb 2014, 07:16 (Ref:3364313)   #97
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
I think it will be hard to generate fireworks with Kimi around. He just won't care...
It will be fun watching Alonso self immolate if Kimi gets the better of him!
Old 10 Feb 2014, 19:37 (Ref:3366562)   #98
Zico
Racer

Zico should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All eyes will be on this one and no wonder!
I think Alonsa will get the better of Kim despite Kims nicer legs, but it may well be take the chubby Alonsa to go on a crash diet and pull rank as the unofficial No1 to do it. Lucy will have to be at her best managing the pair when the inevitable fireworks go off.

Old 10 Feb 2014, 19:49 (Ref:3366570)   #99
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
give it a couple of races and Kimi will be the one who wants to break free!
Old 11 Feb 2014, 12:55 (Ref:3366887)   #100
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/hakki...t-alonso-91926