Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 25 May 2009, 20:52 (Ref:2469060)   #1
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Autosport 3hr Snetterton 30/31 May

Anyone else doing it? First time to Snett in years. Treat me well please as I'm the S/C Observer for the w/end!!!
Old 26 May 2009, 07:17 (Ref:2469248)   #2
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Think I might pop along Chris.
Old 26 May 2009, 17:41 (Ref:2469642)   #3
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Think I might pop along Chris.
I hope so Terry. I don't think the HSCC will let me ''drive and observe'' at the same time, I might bend the car.
Old 26 May 2009, 18:25 (Ref:2469668)   #4
The Flagman
Racer

The Flagman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Our first visit to Snetterton in a few years too. Bringing a Post Chief from Peebles and self from Yorkshire. Will we earn a prize for furthest travelled?
Old 26 May 2009, 18:44 (Ref:2469678)   #5
blueoval2
Racer

England
blueoval2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Be good to see a few new faces not that theres anything wrong with the ones there, Should be something like 450 cars 40+ for the 3hr race fingers crossed for some good weather.

Last edited by blueoval2; 26 May 2009 at 18:51. Reason: i can't spell
Old 26 May 2009, 19:26 (Ref:2469706)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to the local weather forcast,temperatures could be 27/28 so be prepared.There are some cracking grids as well as the 3hour so hopefully we will all get to see some entertaining racing.
Old 26 May 2009, 21:08 (Ref:2469794)   #7
KayBee
Veteran

England
Royston Vasey
KayBee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flagman View Post
Our first visit to Snetterton in a few years too. Bringing a Post Chief from Peebles and self from Yorkshire. Will we earn a prize for furthest travelled?
Don't know about that but you'll have to ensure that the Post Chief gets his breakfast.
Old 26 May 2009, 21:17 (Ref:2469813)   #8
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayBee View Post
Don't know about that but you'll have to ensure that the Post Chief gets his breakfast.
Don't know about that!!! Surely when somebody gets ''upgraded'', it's their turn to buy breakfast!
See you and Dave there.
Old 26 May 2009, 21:22 (Ref:2469819)   #9
KayBee
Veteran

England
Royston Vasey
KayBee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA View Post
Don't know about that!!! Surely when somebody gets ''upgraded'', it's their turn to buy breakfast!
See you and Dave there.
Sorry Chris but it's not us I'm talking about but the Post Chief who's coming with The Flagman.

However, looking forward to seeing you at Mallory for the 750s in August.
Old 26 May 2009, 22:01 (Ref:2469859)   #10
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll be driving up early Saturday morning. Will be sleeping in the car but, with that sort of forecast, I may just sleep under the stars. Can't be bothered to put the tent up just for one night.
Old 27 May 2009, 19:39 (Ref:2470456)   #11
The Flagman
Racer

The Flagman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
KayBee is spot on about the breakfast. To enlighten those who were not aware the said PC did a disappearing act after I'd bought his breakfast at Oulton. Not being one to waste food I ate two breakfasts. Made me late on post and fit to burst most of the day.

This would not be possible at Mallory of course!

See you at breakfast Saturday.
Old 31 May 2009, 19:21 (Ref:2472853)   #12
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
Just got back from a great w/end at Snetterton, sat most of the time in the Safety Car. Thanks to all at the HSCC and to Terry Bower(S/C Driver) for the organisation and good company. Saturday was a good day, Sunday spoilt slightly by two biggish accidents. And the weather......brilliant.
Hope to be back there sometime.
Old 31 May 2009, 20:14 (Ref:2472900)   #13
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
No problem Chris,it was good to have you on board,[again] heres to next time,[soon]. I also would like to thank ALL involved,a big thankyou to all the boys and girls in orange,excellent weekends work. Hopefully see you all very soon.
Old 2 Jun 2009, 20:30 (Ref:2474290)   #14
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry to be a little late with this but I would just like to echo Terence's comments and thank everyone involved in whatever duty over the weekend for helping to make it such a fantastic weekend.

Terence, Chris, Steve and Russell thanks for looking after the Safety Car so well throughout the weekend, your assistance was greatly appreciated.

To the rescue, medical and recovery teams your superb professionalism was highly valued by everyone involved in the various incidents on Sunday.

Thanks also to all the marshals around the circuit and to all the competitors for their support throughout the weekend in making the event work so well.

Here's to next year's HSCC Autosport 3hr meeting - as many people said during the weekend - it just keeps getting better year by year! We've already booked the Sun again!

I am also sure that everyone wishes both Neil and Terry speedy recoveries.

Terry