Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 16 Jul 2006, 13:56 (Ref:1657502)   #1
nihil
Racer

nihil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
White Stripes?

Last couple of laps at Sachsenring were just breathtaking... Nicky was wearing his stripes proudly after parking up, both in the form of Dani's tyre tracks and in looking for a better result in the Stateside round at Laguna Seca.

But what were the Italian fans singing? It sounds like the introduction to a White Stripes song (can't remember the title offhand...). I say the Italians 'cos I just heard the same tune being sung as Schumacher parked his Ferrari up after winning at Magny Cours.
Old 16 Jul 2006, 16:34 (Ref:1657590)   #2
William Dale Jr
Veteran

Australia
Townsville, North Queensland
William Dale Jr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seven Nation Army perhaps? I didn't notice it myself, but I did hear Italians chanting the main riff out of it during a news report on the celebrations after the World Cup win.
Old 16 Jul 2006, 16:39 (Ref:1657593)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, it's the same thing. Totti was chanting it after the match last week. It's getting boring now.
Old 16 Jul 2006, 16:54 (Ref:1657613)   #4
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i liked the Materazzi T-Shirt Rossi had

Ciao Marco
Old 16 Jul 2006, 18:11 (Ref:1657653)   #5
nihil
Racer

nihil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Dale Jr
Seven Nation Army perhaps?
Yeah, of course! A reference to the seven hills of Rome? Or the multi-state history of Italy, Iguess...

I reckon Valentino was flying a bit close to the wind with that particular display though... OK, so 23 is half of 46, but it was rubbing salt into a particularly nasty, rather infected wound...
Old 17 Jul 2006, 02:30 (Ref:1657911)   #6
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I agree, very cheeky display by Vale.
Old 17 Jul 2006, 07:29 (Ref:1657988)   #7
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Gerben24 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza
I agree, very cheeky display by Vale.
Yes, it was! But what a hero he is... What a BLOODY GOOD race. I was exhausted after seeing that race. Oh, and my couch died...