Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 6 Nov 2002, 09:09 (Ref:422786)   #1
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
truckies

what a grr8 truck meeting, i was in the grandstand again and there was loads of gr8 racing although the trucks did scare me a bit when they were sliding out of the bend and headingstraight towards me oh yeh and ive never seen a truck launched before but on the start of the second race the volvo jumped sideways with no wheels on the ground. pickups and karts were good with wins by 0.020s and 0.0057 s respectively- close racin dont just happen on the ovals but i cant wait to see the pickups on the rock next year
Old 6 Nov 2002, 13:29 (Ref:422949)   #2
Cynic
Veteran

England
Somwhere Near Reading.UK
Cynic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you think the trucks were scary from the grandstand, you should have seen it from the chicane. ("track, what track?, there's this nice green bit here".) Respect has to go the guy who got all four wheels on the grass coming out of Goddards, kept his right foot down and powerslid about 20 metres up the grass before rejoining.
Personally my favourite race was the 2CV's. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it was possible to get one sideways!