Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 1 Mar 2013, 13:47 (Ref:3212721)   #51
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Well done on the sale, a fair price methinks.
Old 3 Mar 2013, 17:34 (Ref:3213749)   #52
dtype38
Race Official
Veteran

England
East London
dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!
The buyer came this morning, looked it over in detail, we went for a test drive, he hesitated.............. then signed the papers and paid in cash! Woohoo! I can spend it now
Old 3 Mar 2013, 17:37 (Ref:3213751)   #53
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Has he taken it, is there room for me to park my truck in your street now?
Old 3 Mar 2013, 17:43 (Ref:3213756)   #54
dtype38
Race Official
Veteran

England
East London
dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!dtype38 has a real shot at the podium!
Yes he did. Set off for Wales about 1pm. He might even have got there by now!

But sadly it hasn't made much room for your truck. The whole side of the street from my house to the end is now occupied by cars owned by the bloke who lives on the corner. They're all his personal cars, of course, and have nothing to do with his used car business. I'm sure he drives them all regularly.
Old 3 Mar 2013, 20:54 (Ref:3213799)   #55
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtype38 View Post
Yes he did. Set off for Wales about 1pm. He might even have got there by now!

But sadly it hasn't made much room for your truck. The whole side of the street from my house to the end is now occupied by cars owned by the bloke who lives on the corner. They're all his personal cars, of course, and have nothing to do with his used car business. I'm sure he drives them all regularly.
You can phone trading standards at your council, they'll sort it and give me back my space.
Old 3 Mar 2013, 22:25 (Ref:3213829)   #56
dtype38
Race Official
Veteran

England
East London
Let me put it this way.... he put up with my camper parked next to his garden fence for eight years and never said a word. So as far as I'm concerned he can park his cars there if he likes. Besides which, the tree outside my house doesn't actually have any branches left on it... so if you're truck happened to knock it over you could park across my drive more easily!
Old 4 Mar 2013, 06:34 (Ref:3213941)   #57
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good to hear the sale went well .
Congratulations.
Old 4 Mar 2013, 09:12 (Ref:3213988)   #58
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great to hear that the sale went well.