Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 17 Mar 2010, 04:21 (Ref:2653943)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
The Ten-Tenths ALMS Spotter Guide thread

I will start this thread so we have one place for Spotter Guide updates.

The ALMS and Ten-Tenths supported Spotter Guide for 12 hours of Sebring is now online at www.spotterguides.com and news section of www.andyblackmoredesign.com (just in case SG doesn't work - had some problems yesterday)

Thanks to the majority of teams, the ALMS, John Dagys and Ten-Tenths very own Hugewally for all their help with reference.

Any mistakes, please email or PM me....

thanks all
Andy
Old 17 Mar 2010, 06:10 (Ref:2653963)   #2
tkelland
Rookie

tkelland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PM sent.
Old 17 Mar 2010, 06:25 (Ref:2653966)   #3
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks a lot for your incredible work, Andy
Old 17 Mar 2010, 07:33 (Ref:2653980)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
I have/had Diaz and Leitzinger transposed. Butch should be in #81. Updated file sent over to Grant to upload when he gets a chance today. - Thanks tkelland
Old 17 Mar 2010, 07:38 (Ref:2653981)   #5
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great work as usual Andy!
Old 17 Mar 2010, 16:37 (Ref:2654305)   #6
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
updated (Risi cars were wrong way around) and a few small tweaks.
Old 17 Mar 2010, 16:45 (Ref:2654312)   #7
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've just printed it in 11x17 full colour. It looks fantastic.

I'm now wondering if I can get away with printing it on the company plotter printer, it would be about 36x48. Not sure I could sneak it out of the office so easily!

Old 17 Mar 2010, 19:50 (Ref:2654467)   #8
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Andy - you really are a star!
Old 17 Mar 2010, 21:11 (Ref:2654514)   #9
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As usual, fantastic! Great to have you around for another year!
Old 18 Mar 2010, 14:57 (Ref:2654918)   #10
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
I have confirmation from Peugeot re car ID. 07 white mirrors, 08 blue mirrors, which is as per the Spotter Guide (and not their earlier press release)
Old 18 Mar 2010, 23:46 (Ref:2655244)   #11
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
How do you keep doing this stuff, Andy?

We salute you!
Old 19 Mar 2010, 01:29 (Ref:2655298)   #12
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Really awesome job Andy!
Old 14 Apr 2010, 04:45 (Ref:2672449)   #13
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Thanks all. Sebring was a real stuggle actually, but thats in the past and should be easier to update now, thanks in part to the ALMS and the teams.

Anyway, Long Beach Spotter Guide now online at http://www.spotterguides.com/alms-2010-guide
Old 18 Apr 2010, 20:21 (Ref:2675282)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great work as always Andy.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 20:31 (Ref:2675287)   #15
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
thanks, a couple changed for the race, but we were close

Need to start on Le Mans soon
Old 7 Jul 2010, 06:05 (Ref:2722889)   #16
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Utah GP Guide now available at www.spotterguides.com
Old 21 Jul 2010, 16:15 (Ref:2730223)   #17
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Lime Rock Guide now online
Old 21 Jul 2010, 17:08 (Ref:2730241)   #18
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Andy!

Chris
Old 21 Jul 2010, 17:56 (Ref:2730257)   #19
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantastic stuff as always!

Thank you!