Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 30 May 2011, 20:41 (Ref:2888397)   #1
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HSCC Autosport 3hr Meeting Snetterton 11th/12th June 2011

It's coming up to that special time of the season when all those beautiful historic cars that I can remember from the days when they were brand new come out to play at the Costa del Snetterton on the fantastic new 300 circuit.

If you want to see full grids and superb racing with brilliant cars of yesteryear, including single seaters, sports and touring cars we would appreciate your assistance for this meeting, even if you can only assist on one day.

Marshals of all grades will be welcomed and if you can assist please contact Alan at office@hscc.org.uk or Peter Rodwell via marshals@brscc-ea.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you there!

Terry
Old 31 May 2011, 17:43 (Ref:2888893)   #2
snetterton madness
Rookie

England
Norwich
snetterton madness should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I will be there just waiting on my tickets.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 13:14 (Ref:2890508)   #3
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Entry List and Timetable now available via the following links; http://www.hscc.org.uk/resources/Pro...our%202011.pdf and http://www.hscc.org.uk/resources/Sne...0Timetable.pdf

Will be a superb weekend! Still time to volunteer - you will be made extremely welcome.

Terry
Old 3 Jun 2011, 17:53 (Ref:2890701)   #4
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some pretty good grids there Terry,should be an excellent w'/end. Theres a green button on your phone,if you press it,it allows you to talk to people who are trying to phone you.
Old 5 Jun 2011, 13:46 (Ref:2891480)   #5
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Some pretty good grids there Terry,should be an excellent w'/end. Theres a green button on your phone,if you press it,it allows you to talk to people who are trying to phone you.
Terence, great to talk the other night after I found the green button on the phone. Hopefully both yourself and Chris have recieved my e-mail with details? Tickets etc should be in the post for you both.

Seen many of the cars testing over the past few days - will be a great meeting as usual!

Look foward to seeing you at the weekend.

Terry
Old 6 Jun 2011, 13:43 (Ref:2892160)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Likewise Terry,assuming the Tickets arrive in time,Posty didn't have anything for me this morning http://tentenths.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
Read through the Finals you sent me thank you,forwarded to Chris.