Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Jul 2010, 15:33 (Ref:2731712)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Or did Phillip Morris tell you that at the christening of your niece from Brazil?
Old 24 Jul 2010, 17:06 (Ref:2731739)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFHarv View Post
is it just me or if you stick the logo alongside a mirror image of it would it resemble a pack of marlboro cigs

Very clever or just over subliminalising (ok not a real word )

Something like this?

Old 5 Oct 2010, 14:15 (Ref:2769780)   #28
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't know if this is the right topic but with Ferrari being more or less forced to get rid of the "barcode", I'm suprised that they're still using the "barcode" on their clothing without critics saying anything.

Old 5 Oct 2010, 18:03 (Ref:2769896)   #29
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I'm suprised that they're still using the "barcode" on their clothing without critics saying anything.
They just did!
Old 5 Oct 2010, 22:23 (Ref:2770016)   #30
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ten-Tenths is a fine reference !
Old 5 Oct 2010, 22:30 (Ref:2770018)   #31
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
If you said Marlboro to me I'd respond McLaren, not Ferrari, with possibly Penske in second place. Lotus will always be JPS Lotus, Lancia is Martini and I still find myself thinking of the Rally GB as 'The Lombard'.

All products I've never purchased anyway!
I agree with all of that.

This subliminal stuff really doesn't amount to much. The best Marlboro livery was the one that McLaren used in the days of Senna and Prost and Penske had the same. I think it was known in verbal short-hand as the roof top design and it pretty much exactly copied what was on the cigarette packets.
Old 5 Oct 2010, 23:16 (Ref:2770034)   #32
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not forgetting B&H Jordan !