Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 May 2012, 11:27 (Ref:3076790)   #326
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nah - that looks good on any car.......
Old 20 May 2012, 12:05 (Ref:3076799)   #327
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I don't agree :

Old 20 May 2012, 12:28 (Ref:3076809)   #328
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
LMAO ..... I must admit , Ive seen enough of it too , except on the vantage where it still looks good .
Old 20 May 2012, 14:07 (Ref:3076855)   #329
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Nah - that looks good on any car.......

OK, I take that back.........
Old 20 May 2012, 16:35 (Ref:3076905)   #330
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well I just want good cars at Le mans how they are painted is important but I would rather see a good car with a bad colour scheme than a bad car with a good paint job
Old 21 May 2012, 00:33 (Ref:3077061)   #331
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The ADR-Delta car has spruced up its livery a bit for LM with a few splashes of orange. Can they replicate the pace they showed at Spa? Note the optimistic side lights!

via E-I
Old 21 May 2012, 15:34 (Ref:3077324)   #332
lms
Veteran

lms should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice livery for adr, however, i think their livery at Spa was better

#35 morgan lmp2 with nissan engine at lm24
http://www.oak-racing.com/news-en/35...-hours?lang=en
Old 21 May 2012, 15:39 (Ref:3077327)   #333
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lms View Post
#35 morgan lmp2 with nissan engine at lm24
http://www.oak-racing.com/news-en/35...-hours?lang=en
Very interesting but not really a surprise.

Quote:
“We have taken this decision as both a manufacturer and racing team. It represents an ideal opportunity to fully understand the car’s performance equipped with both Judd and Nissan engines during the same race conditions."
I think that should read - "We'd very much like one car to finish the race."
Old 22 May 2012, 09:34 (Ref:3077706)   #334
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Another slot filled as Niki Cadei takes the final seat at AF Corse in the AM car.

At the same time this confirms Marco Cioci's step up into the Pro car as suspected.

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...nce-10907.html
Old 23 May 2012, 17:52 (Ref:3078399)   #335
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
An updated entry list: http://www.lemans.org/wpphpFichiers/..._mans_2012.pdf

Only the 3th driver of the #8 Toyota is missing. Sarrazin is listed at Starworks, but perhaps that can still change.

Bernhard is still listed in the #3 Audi, but presumably that is not yet final either.
Old 23 May 2012, 18:07 (Ref:3078407)   #336
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Good to see (nearly) all the gaps filled in.

One of the new names which I was kind of gutted about - not because I have anything against the driver - is Roger Wills in the JMW 458.

It's a shame that they've had to rent out that seat and they couldn't have got in another pro. Two-thirds of the line-up are both quick and exciting with Walker and Cocker.
Old 23 May 2012, 18:30 (Ref:3078416)   #337
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
I fully agree with you. Rob Bell would have been a much better choice.
Old 23 May 2012, 20:17 (Ref:3078488)   #338
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Are there still cars on the reserve list standbye in case of a late pull out?
Old 23 May 2012, 20:21 (Ref:3078489)   #339
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Are there still cars on the reserve list standbye in case of a late pull out?
The second Lotus P2 and the Pro IMSA Porsche still top the respective lists and will be at test day - probably half hoping another rival team has a shunt (without injury).
Old 24 May 2012, 07:03 (Ref:3078652)   #340
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah they'll be there but unfortunately it would look as if the Pro IMSA is going to suffer the same fate as the second Robertson Ford last year... waiting till the last second but no luck
Old 24 May 2012, 09:06 (Ref:3078705)   #341
ForzaPorsche
Rookie

Finland
ForzaPorsche should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Yeah they'll be there but unfortunately it would look as if the Pro IMSA is going to suffer the same fate as the second Robertson Ford last year... waiting till the last second but no luck
That's a shame - not that I'd wish misfortune on any of the current entrants, but I have to wonder why are there so many GTE-Am entries compared to Pro?
Old 24 May 2012, 09:16 (Ref:3078709)   #342
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPorsche View Post
That's a shame - not that I'd wish misfortune on any of the current entrants, but I have to wonder why are there so many GTE-Am entries compared to Pro?
I'm still assuming that IMSA Matmut had the choice of which car of theirs got into the race and they plumped for the AM car which was paid for. You can understand that but that doesn't mean it's good for the fans. It seems to be the only way a number of teams car go racing. Look at ProSpeed who dropped down to AM this year.

The other disappointment was the second Pro Aston. Would have been a great boost for the class to have a second works car but I think the ACO for a number of reasons (no WEC manufacturer entry/2011 debacle) wouldn't grant them the entry.
Old 24 May 2012, 13:05 (Ref:3078812)   #343
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
To those upset by 10-10ths own Roger Wills being in the Dunlop car?
He IS fresh from a victory in the historic F1 at Monaco. Plus he's had plenty of seat time in Ferraris in GT-E, so whilst not being right up there, Roger's no slouch, and rarely bends cars.
Old 24 May 2012, 13:07 (Ref:3078816)   #344
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
The problem is that he in GTE Pro, where most competitors run strictly professional drivers.
Old 24 May 2012, 19:58 (Ref:3078929)   #345
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPorsche View Post
I would prefer to see the IMSA/Pro car than the Pescarolo P03 ..... at least we would know that it can handle itself .

I got a feeling Henri will be a bit of a laughing stock with respect to the P03 !!!
Old 24 May 2012, 20:15 (Ref:3078936)   #346
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
never underestimate Henri
Old 25 May 2012, 22:01 (Ref:3079317)   #347
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liking the sound of this!

Quote:
@dsceditor
There are still a few surprises to come in the LM entry #watchthisspace
A high profile replacement for Sarrazin at Starworks? Who else? Dempsey?
Old 25 May 2012, 22:22 (Ref:3079322)   #348
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Montagny?
Old 26 May 2012, 08:25 (Ref:3079389)   #349
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Sarrazin at Toyota, good to see! Now I can have him at pole position for my predictions.
Old 26 May 2012, 10:30 (Ref:3079435)   #350
The Badger
Veteran

Wonder who join Starworks ..... possibily Montagny ?

He has Le Mans experiance , knows the car , and is bloody quick . What happened to him at Legune Seca was a mistake , and we all have bad days .

Love to see him in at Starworks .