Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 21 Apr 2012, 05:53 (Ref:3062934)   #1151
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico View Post
I presume you're going to tell us next that you're not related to Promax or Ugy, it's you just that wear the same coloured hat.

Stay loyal and focused NZSTfan, at least we have cars that are real and running, we also have a series that is being hotly followed by many true motor racing fans around the country.
We don't have to live in hope that our dreams might come true, or live in fear that it may never eventuate.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 06:01 (Ref:3062936)   #1152
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Jerico should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by promax View Post
You need to find another photo bud.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 06:04 (Ref:3062937)   #1153
harcey
Racer

harcey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I presume you're going to tell us next that you're not related to Promax or Ugy, it's you just that wear the same coloured hat.

Stay loyal and focused NZSTfan, at least we have cars that are real and running, we also have a series that is being hotly followed by many true motor racing fans around the country.
We don't have to live in hope that our dreams might come true, or live in fear that it may never eventuate.
crikey ,you too........
hotly followed......
she's a big old world out there lads....
Old 21 Apr 2012, 06:12 (Ref:3062942)   #1154
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by harcey View Post
crikey ,you too........
hotly followed......
she's a big old world out there lads....
Old 21 Apr 2012, 06:15 (Ref:3062944)   #1155
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
first blood to the angry little man

Old 21 Apr 2012, 06:26 (Ref:3062945)   #1156
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
first blood to the angry little man

Good photo! you do post some great photo's, they are always worth looking at.

I don't think Fogg's mind completely with it today, I think his mind was elsewhere, most probably thinking about next season, when he will be racing with the big boys.

Don't know if you want to keep calling him the angry little man, as he is going to be the NZV8 series star and crowd puller next season.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 07:40 (Ref:3062973)   #1157
Ugy
Racer

New Zealand
Auckland
Ugy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Good racing today not afraid to tangle, well done Bargs.
On the other hand the number of ads for the ST's was ****ing me off, i think they got the message across.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 08:35 (Ref:3063002)   #1158
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gillette Motorsport will pull their biggest ratings of the year this weekend, makes sense to pitch that there is v8 racing next week too.

Unfortunate incident that nick Ross triggered, a shame to see cars get torn up over a botched pass.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 08:35 (Ref:3063003)   #1159
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugy View Post
On the other hand the number of ads for the ST's was ****ing me off, i think they got the message across.
I have to agree, the add time was a problem.

I was starting to think that we were not going to get any stock car racing today, but I was pleased to see that they were able to fit a few minutes in before the end of tranmission.

Yes Barg's is always a hero with the kids, my kids just love him as well.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:14 (Ref:3063326)   #1160
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by harcey View Post
dude, youve got it real bad havent you........

Yup, i guess i have Harcey, but looks like i'm not the only one.

Great racing and vibe in Hamilton yesterday, and really looking forward to today.

Re: all the ST ads on GMS - what do you expect? we have R3 coming up next weekend which is straight after the supercars final hurrah in the tron. They'd be mad not to advertise is. Also its the only real V8 racing category that is actually going anywhere in this country, so they are simply letting people know that its on.

And Promax, showing Andy Knights car blowing up is not evidence that the new cars are crap......your just clutching at straws, as usual. Its also disrespectful to him and his team and families who have been through hell over the last 18 months trying to rebuild a family business and start a new competitive race team while Chch gets turned on its head. He was nearly in tears at Ruapuna after this had happened. Show some respect ya troll.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:21 (Ref:3063329)   #1161
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
didn't you once claim that you worked for ST to promote their series? which later was proven to be bs hmmm

preach all you want about ST in the ST thread
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:24 (Ref:3063330)   #1162
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Quote:
Don't know if you want to keep calling him the angry little man, as he is going to be the NZV8 series star and crowd puller next season.
well Ingall is promoted as the enforcer.. why not promote Bargs as the angry little man
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:28 (Ref:3063333)   #1163
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugy View Post
agree
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:36 (Ref:3063336)   #1164
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
another win by the angry little man
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:44 (Ref:3063339)   #1165
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I don't think Fogg's mind completely with it today, I think his mind was elsewhere, most probably thinking about next season, when he will be racing with the big boys.
Is Foggy running in V8Supercars next season?

With all due respect, any class where a guy like Fabian can jump into a car for the first session of the weekend and it's the first time he's been in the car, then go on to dominate the weekend, is hardly a series that can hardly lay claim to being the "big boys"...
Old 21 Apr 2012, 22:57 (Ref:3063345)   #1166
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZSTfan View Post
And Promax, showing Andy Knights car blowing up is not evidence that the new cars are crap......your just clutching at straws, as usual.
I agree, it would appear that what it is, is evidence that the ENGINES weren't tested adequately, and as installed aren't fit for purpose...
Old 21 Apr 2012, 23:03 (Ref:3063348)   #1167
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post
Is Foggy running in V8Supercars next season?

With all due respect, any class where a guy like Fabian can jump into a car for the first session of the weekend and it's the first time he's been in the car, then go on to dominate the weekend, is hardly a series that can hardly lay claim to being the "big boys"...
The old hair splitters back, you read whatever you like into my post, because your not even worth a reply.
Old 21 Apr 2012, 23:28 (Ref:3063361)   #1168
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
didn't you once claim that you worked for ST to promote their series? which later was proven to be bs hmmm

preach all you want about ST in the ST thread
Nope, never claimed that at all. What i did claim is that as 'part of my job' (i run my own company btw) i have the ability to promote the new series to a wide range of people countrywide. This was completely off my own back and it was something that i wanted to do, so i did it.

Mark Petch even came on here ages ago stating that in no way does NZSTfan have anything to do with the series.....and i confirmed that straight away with him and everyone else on here.

Agreed tho, ST talk should go in the ST thread, but my initial post on here was about the poor build quality of the next gen V8 compared to the ST (as far as i am aware, and feel free to correct me here promax, there is no thread titled "Differences between the ST and Next Gen V8), then of course, as usual everyone gets their hackles up and has a crack.

And didn't you recently post a picture of Andy Knights ST blowing up at Ruapuna on this thread?? i think ya did buddy, and then Ugy thought that was funny (no surprises there). So that really is the pot calling the kettle black now isn't it??

Do you own that picture by the way?
Old 21 Apr 2012, 23:56 (Ref:3063378)   #1169
Mr Revhead
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Mr Revhead has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I think NZSTfan is in the mushroom farming business
Old 21 Apr 2012, 23:58 (Ref:3063379)   #1170
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZSTfan View Post
Nope, never claimed that at all. What i did claim is that as 'part of my job' (i run my own company btw) i have the ability to promote the new series to a wide range of people countrywide. This was completely off my own back and it was something that i wanted to do, so i did it.

Mark Petch even came on here ages ago stating that in no way does NZSTfan have anything to do with the series.....and i confirmed that straight away with him and everyone else on here.

Agreed tho, ST talk should go in the ST thread, but my initial post on here was about the poor build quality of the next gen V8 compared to the ST (as far as i am aware, and feel free to correct me here promax, there is no thread titled "Differences between the ST and Next Gen V8), then of course, as usual everyone gets their hackles up and has a crack.

And didn't you recently post a picture of Andy Knights ST blowing up at Ruapuna on this thread?? i think ya did buddy, and then Ugy thought that was funny (no surprises there). So that really is the pot calling the kettle black now isn't it??

Do you own that picture by the way?
I agree with you 100%!! we have the same old three or four on this thread that are always looking for an argument, they seem to have a huge problem distinguishing fact from fiction.

Yes I am sure that Promax thinks he owns the photo in question, he has posted it on both threads and God knows where else, I feel sure that Ugy will have an autographed copy.

It's really sad when driver has bad luck and has huge expense to enable him to race again at the next meeting, but all you get here is guys poking the ****, you would think these guys would be more understand and show a little remorse for the guy.

The only positive thing to me is that they are NZV8 fans and not ST fans, because they show such poor sportsmanship and suffer badly from tunnel vision.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 00:01 (Ref:3063380)   #1171
Jerico
Veteran

New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Revhead View Post
I think NZSTfan is in the mushroom farming business
Why would you say that?? Is this truly what you think or have just bent another valve.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 00:51 (Ref:3063394)   #1172
Southern Man
Veteran

New Zealand
Southern Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When I view a number of these threads about racing in NZ I can not help but wonder if there is one person walking around various pit areas and helping themselves to the use of other peoples computers and 10/10th ID's.

Now I don't think that it is the famous DJ who was a master at it so I wonder who it could be ?
Old 22 Apr 2012, 01:38 (Ref:3063401)   #1173
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Quote:
It's really sad when driver has bad luck and has huge expense to enable him to race again at the next meeting, but all you get here is guys poking the ****, you would think these guys would be more understand and show a little remorse for the guy.

The only positive thing to me is that they are NZV8 fans and not ST fans, because they show such poor sportsmanship and suffer badly from tunnel vision.
Quite funny that you're okay with the self proclaimed "new to motorsport" NZSTfan calling, in his expert opionion the new NZV8 a piece of ***... but as soon as someone from the other side of the fence brings up issues that would appear to be fairly significant, they suffer from bad sportmanship?

I think the one thing it does show, is that the view looks different depending on whose bottom you have your nose up (and from the looks of things, you're ears deep).
Old 22 Apr 2012, 01:48 (Ref:3063403)   #1174
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Quote:
Great to see Kayne winning again yesterday... I think his mind was on the race, most probably not worrying about the overheating or oil surge problems [cue the Andy Knight photo......again].

Sorry, couldn't resist.. just stirring.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 02:46 (Ref:3063413)   #1175
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Quote:
the photo in question, he has posted it on both threads and God knows where else, I feel sure that Ugy will have an autographed copy.
the photo was on stuff.co.nz and actually it's one of biggy's photos.. not mine