Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 7 May 2012, 21:03 (Ref:3070855)   #201
Paul D
Veteran

England
Southport, Merseyside
Paul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Claire - agree with all you said above. And I hope my comments on the Caterhams weren't perceived as derogatory - it wasn't intended as such, I just genuinely wanted clarification of their status in the race. I actually think what you've done there (giving them a 'race within a race') is a good thing, and it makes sense to segregate them - results-wise - from more 'normal' cars that perhaps didn't start life as such track-focused machines.

Richard - if your ears are burning, I must assume the phone's been ringing there again while you've had the blowlamp in your hand!

But yes, maybe they should be burning! You may or may not know that Steve dropped in on me a couple of weeks back, so while he was here I showed him around my emporium. Something lurking in the corner caught his eye, and I planted a little seed in his mind! He told me about his - somewhat unsuccessful - attempt at the 360 last year, so I tentatively suggested that perhaps another go might be appropriate...
Old 7 May 2012, 21:11 (Ref:3070861)   #202
simonb87
Rookie

England
Stevenage
simonb87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
YES THERE WILL BE A 360 in 2013.......and it will be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ta
Claire

Brilliant news - just need to persuade the Clan team to try again or if not, then hatch an alternative plan....
Old 7 May 2012, 21:32 (Ref:3070875)   #203
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Well done Cliff and Mike a great job, sorry I couldnt make it in the end sounds like I missed a good un.

Really guted for Rikki so sorry to see the car like that.

The Warwicks front pully, was that the damper in fact? Its the 2nd time I have withness that happen on the Rover V8 its standard proceedure on yank based V8's that an aftermarket steel damper must be used as thats a common failure with the cast factory piece, can be very dangerous as well when they let go.
Oddly enough it was on the 360 I saw the other Rover damper shatter right in front of me!
Old 7 May 2012, 21:47 (Ref:3070881)   #204
TAXI!
Rookie

TAXI! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Apologies Mike if our taking too much space caused you any problems, but I hope that offering the use of any equipment we had, if needed, went some way to redressing the balance.
Congratulations on your third place, the 924 seems a great choice for the 360 although I didn't think converting my old 911SC should have caused me any concerns regarding reliability!!

We did suffer terminal driveshaft problems (ie I omitted to buy enough spares!) and as the problem occurred on Sunday pm we couldn't find anywhere locally to obtain the parts needed. Thanks very much to my team and others in the pit lane who offered help.

In 21 years of racing I have never felt so disappointed as yesterday afternoon so 'well chuffed' is something I'm not feeling at the moment!

Really sad that the efforts of Rikki, Joe & Mike in repairing the Aston on Saturday night were not rewarded with a decent finish and sorry to see the boys with the Clan having major issues as well. Hope we're all back next year.

Many thanks to the scrutineers, admin team, safety car drivers & marshalls - your help is invaluable & we all know racing doesn't happen without you.

Claire & John, keep the faith please, it really is a fantastic event - thank you!

Finally, if John & Nick at Radio LeMans can hotfoot back from Spa overnight to commentate, there must be more clubbie racers can make the effort as well?!
Thanks boys!

Richard - Midway/GRS
Old 7 May 2012, 21:49 (Ref:3070883)   #205
JasperClan
Racer

United Kingdom
Benwick
JasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonb87 View Post
Brilliant news - just need to persuade the Clan team to try again or if not, then hatch an alternative plan....
Might not need much persuading.

Also thanks again to everyone, and especially the recovery crews - 5 times in one event is just a little excessive. Sorry we left before the finish but failure two years running was just too much. We even had to push start Simon's car for him to get home..

Glad you liked your key holder - perhaps there's a market for 360 themed knitted key fob holders!

Pete Richards
Old 7 May 2012, 22:52 (Ref:3070909)   #206
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Just got up and the events of the w/end have begun to sunk in. At 3rd attempt have not only built a car to run for the whole 6hrs reliably, but managed to finish on the podium as well. Another racing box ticked!

First, bigest thank-you to all the Marshals, rescue and other teams who turned out in typical British bank holiday weather to look after us all. You are all heros!

While waiting for TSL update their results (hopefully) the top 3 at end were Climax Motorsport BMW 325, Rusty Nail Golf GTI and Team Tango 924. Now, if you think back to all the talk about this race over last 3 years, there on the podium are 3 different cars (frequently mentioned) that are relatively cheap to buy, prepare and run, and all bloody good fun as well!!!! So GET OUT THERE AND GET PREPARING for next year, people!

Cliff and I were bemused on arrival at the circuit Friday afternoon to find another team next to us had erected a big awning behind the garages that took up most of our space as well as theirs, and with at least 25 bods there were several other private cars as well. Cliff suggested I should go home and get my truck and request them to move the awning but no, beating them on track would give more satisfaction...... Our team, btw, consisted of just Cliff and me on saturday, with Mrs Ryan and Daniel joining us for sunday. I had just fitted Tango with a newly rebuilt and un-run engine, so first day qualifying consisted of bedding in engine and making sure all worked. Then we took last year's rubber into Attleborough and had new race 888s fitted. Sunday qualifying Cliff did 4 laps to put new tyres thorugh a heat cycle, then came in. Plan was for me to wait until end, then do 4 more laps and put them through another cycle. Unfortunately as I went out the session was red flagged so I only got one lap- not quite to plan!

For the race, we planned driver changes at 90, 180 & 270 minutes, with 30 litres of fuel to be added at each. The tank had 45 litres in at start, and at end of race 15 litres, so used 120 litres in 6hrs...... (160 in total with two practices.) Cliff did first stint, and car behaved perfectly. First stop OK, and my stint started a bit slow (very rusty!) but was on pace we aimed for fairly soon. Reckoned that car would do 2-30s for ever using 5k max rpm and that would be enough for a shout of top five finish. Near end of my stint SC was deployed, so I pitted during the period for swap and more fuel. Car still perfect. Cliff was soon bettering our predicted pace by a couple of seconds without trying hard and as others pitted with various maladies we moved up the order. Last stop again went smoothly but the drizzle that had been apparant on several occasions came and in interests of finish kept within limits of grip available, which varied from lap to lap! Also found if I took esses too aggresively that oil light would blink, so maybe sump level had dropped a bit. Found smoothest line I could and near end of race set my fastest lap so as usual smoothest is best! Eventually the last lap board came with Tango lapping faster than at start of race and feeling ready for another 6hrs!

Brilliant race, co-driver, pit crew (thanks Daniel!) and provider of lunch (Mrs R!). Can't tell you how much it means personally to get a car to run that hard for that long without having to put a spanner on it all weekend. Although we tended to change up at sensible rpm, Cliff and I made full use of the cars superb handling on the twisty bits. To coin a phrase- we 'drove the wheels off it'! And maybe now the front pads have done two years 360, I may have to fit new ones for next year.....

Thank you to Claire, John and all others involved in 360MRC for again making this race happen. And of course Terri and Grant for giving official Ten-Tenths support, plus John H and Radio LM for keeping us entertained while not in the car! I will continue to support the race and enthuse about it and try to pursuade others to join us. It is unique.

Oh, and the team mentioned earlier next to us in garage? They retired after 4 laps....... (Did feel sorry for the car owner, though!)

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THAT.....Thanks for sharing Mike ...Well Done
Old 8 May 2012, 06:09 (Ref:3070967)   #207
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great to meet up with Gordon, John T, Andrew K, Joe, Celia, Max, MG David, Mike, Cliff and of course John, Claire, Carol and the 360MRC team. Good to talk with Grant and Terri who did a sterling job on the bank on Saturday (what were those flags?) and of course cooked for the teams/marshals etc. that evening. I missed Garc, but I guess I deserved some good luck.

Thank you to all the marshals and officials, for being there and providing the necessary support.

I hope the two charity racers (Les Ely and the RAF team), achieved their respective goals. Both deserved causes if for different reasons.

Also great to see the expansion of the event, but it's true that the more cars entered, the higher the attrition rate.

All those expressing a desire to enter next year, would be wise to put their money down as soon as the entries open.

Sadly I couldn't enter the 6hrs itself this year and frankly I don't think the Capri can compete without serious changes which I'm loath to do. But I enjoyed the RLM commentary (wonder if that 924 is still for sale?) and hope to be back in some capacity next year.

A few pics here.

And the story of our weekend here

Edit: Also met up with Eammon, John Saunders and DType38. Apologies for missing you guys out.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 8 May 2012 at 06:19.
Old 8 May 2012, 06:18 (Ref:3070973)   #208
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI! View Post
Apologies Mike if our taking too much space caused you any problems, but I hope that offering the use of any equipment we had, if needed, went some way to redressing the balance.
Congratulations on your third place, the 924 seems a great choice for the 360 although I didn't think converting my old 911SC should have caused me any concerns regarding reliability!!

We did suffer terminal driveshaft problems (ie I omitted to buy enough spares!) and as the problem occurred on Sunday pm we couldn't find anywhere locally to obtain the parts needed. Thanks very much to my team and others in the pit lane who offered help.

In 21 years of racing I have never felt so disappointed as yesterday afternoon so 'well chuffed' is something I'm not feeling at the moment!

Really sad that the efforts of Rikki, Joe & Mike in repairing the Aston on Saturday night were not rewarded with a decent finish and sorry to see the boys with the Clan having major issues as well. Hope we're all back next year.

Many thanks to the scrutineers, admin team, safety car drivers & marshalls - your help is invaluable & we all know racing doesn't happen without you.

Claire & John, keep the faith please, it really is a fantastic event - thank you!

Finally, if John & Nick at Radio LeMans can hotfoot back from Spa overnight to commentate, there must be more clubbie racers can make the effort as well?!
Thanks boys!

Richard - Midway/GRS
Richard, welcome to the forum and thanks for your friendship during the w/end! I was genuinly disappointed for you when saw the car stationary in the garage for so long- unfortunately 924 driveshafts are a bit different to yours!

Our podium and (just as important to me) total reliability was at 3rd try, so give yourself at least 2 more attempts please! Your car is lovely and deserves to be seen out there. This year, our result was achieved with 2 people to drive and prepare car, along with Daniel on sunday to help refuel and do pitwall. Plus Mrs Cliff of course who provided welcome sustenance during the race! Reading Claire's long post she writes something that I wholly concur with (quote)- "The whole purpose of this event is CLUBMAN racing, not big teams, massive budgets, big lorries hospitality and champers, more sausage rolls and crisps and helping each other out"

Now, I am lucky enough to own a very shiny 16 metre rig, custom built Hopkins trailer plus 7 metre full length awning. It can play 'big truck' with anyone..... Originally I was going to bring it to the race, but then thought, No- it is not appropriate for the event! Obviously if someone is going to enter several cars for the 6hrs (please) and are short of garage space then an awning makes sense. On that occasion the logical answer is for the 'team' to set themselves up away from the garages with 'HQ', then use the garage/s for qually and race. At Silverstone Classic there is always a 'Multi Preparers' paddock for exactly that.

Claire, my only regret this year that was weather stopped us putting the deck chairs out in pitlane! Glad you are starting to think about the class structure again. As I have said before (many times, probably!), as long as my car has a class / category win to aim for and the classes are structured fairly I have no difficulty with Caterhams or whatever. All on road tyres of course.....

Here's to 2013 and hopefully a return to SUNNY Snetterton!
Old 8 May 2012, 06:54 (Ref:3070989)   #209
Rikki Cann
Racer

England
Rochford Essex
Rikki Cann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
So

Whose up for an autumn 2 or 3 hour endo at one of the greatest circuits in England this september?
Yes please, we are up for it, I dont care where it is as long as we have the same great people around us.
Old 8 May 2012, 07:24 (Ref:3070999)   #210
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A few "if's" involved but might even be an X Pack Capri entered. There is one big IF that will determine the others though.
Old 8 May 2012, 07:30 (Ref:3071002)   #211
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Were there any Caterhams there? I didn't notice. I mean, I saw some small cars that kept blatting past me, dicing furiously with each other, entertaining those watching but nothing that caused anyone any concern. I think it proved that multi class endurance racing can work, but that's easy to say when there's only 17 cars and acres to play on. But what the hell, we are racing drivers and we just have to keep an eye out.

No problems, let's just get more cars in and find someone to play with. Even with our reduced revs, Chris managed to have a dice with the Cann BMW at one stage, so with more cars there's bound to be more fun.

Full story of our race will be on www.midgetmax.com in due course, I haven't got many pictures unless I can work out how to import the Facebook pics I've been tagged in into my own album, but I'll post a link if I do. This closes the book on 160 for the 360, as I've proved MGD was extravagant with the amount of money he spent on the Montego. next year we'll be back with a proper racing Porsche 924. (Same car, only I'll try to improve it and not go for the sympathy support!)
Old 8 May 2012, 07:45 (Ref:3071009)   #212
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think I have a couple of pics from Saturday practice. I'll try to sort them this week. There's already one you can use on Flickr.
Old 8 May 2012, 08:44 (Ref:3071029)   #213
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I still haven't seen the official results for the main race - TSI seem to stop at the 5 hour mark, as I type this.

Am about to select a few pics from Race 1.
Old 8 May 2012, 09:02 (Ref:3071039)   #214
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I missed Garc, but I guess I deserved some good luck.
The first time I passed the garage you were in your underpants - I try to make it a rule not to introduce myself to a gent when he's in his underpants.

After that, you were either blatting round, busy or nowhere to be seen!

I will track you down before the season's finished!

This weekend reminded me how much I've missed the spirit and camaraderie of a proper clubman event, especially one that involves cars nearly as old and full of character as their drivers.

I really came along just to see what was going on, and for a chance to meet so many Ten Tenthers that I've 'known' on here for so long.

We only need to look at the comment, stories and thanks on here to know what a superb and unique event John and Claire have worked so incredibly hard to create. I told John it was an honour to meet and chat with him and I meant it, and I have seldom seen anyone work so hard and so tirelessly as Claire to make something happen that she so obviously passionately believes in. Along with the marshals, the drivers, the teams, the officials, not forgetting the sponsors , all people who put so much time, effort and often significant chunks of money into doing something the love at the weekend, all of you, you are the core of amateur motorsport, you are what keeps it alive, and on the evidence of this weekend, you are helping it thrive.
Old 8 May 2012, 09:10 (Ref:3071042)   #215
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
I told John it was an honour to meet and chat with him and I meant it
Just remember that you're "on the team" now, so you've no excuse not to be there next year!
Old 8 May 2012, 09:16 (Ref:3071047)   #216
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
John has spoken, and so it shall be.

Dunno what I'll be doing just yet, but I WILL be there!!
Old 8 May 2012, 09:36 (Ref:3071053)   #217
ClarkyPics
Rookie

ClarkyPics should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re : 360MRC 6HRS & HRDC

Hi Everyone ,

Pics from 360MRC & HRDC : http://flickr.com/photos/clarkypics/

Great weekends racing... Well Done Claire

Regards

Matt
Old 8 May 2012, 09:48 (Ref:3071060)   #218
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Race 1 - HRDC GT

Starters - 18
Classified - 13

A 30 minute race for Pre 1966, under 1500cc, GT cars. A pretty field of cars with some very close racing, particularly at the front where poleman, Gordon Elwell (33 - Sebring Sprite) was harrassed by Rae Davis (18 - Mini Jem). Davis took the lead several times, with some fairly desperate braking into Murrays, even taking to the grass on one occasion, but whilst he also posted the fastest lap, Elwell always seemed to have the edge. Unfortunately, the race did not go to the wire as Davis retired with one lap to go. 2nd was therefore taken by the dayglo A-H Le Mans Prototype (49) of James Prentice from Brian Arculus (7 - WSM Midget) who had been embroiled in a race long duel with the Ashley MG GT (36) of Adam Gittings. Aiden Donegan was 5th in his Ashley GT (22) and John Hilberry, 6th in his Lotus Elite. John then headed south to take part in our FISCAR race at Brands the following day! Couple of lovely Alfas in this race as well including Richard Frankel's Guilietta SS which finished 7th:-
Attached Thumbnails
360MRC6May2012 088wb.jpg   360MRC6May2012 092wb.jpg   360MRC6May2012 102wb.jpg  

360MRC6May2012 120wb.jpg   360MRC6May2012 140wb.jpg   360MRC6May2012 150wb.jpg  

Old 8 May 2012, 09:55 (Ref:3071065)   #219
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
John has spoken, and so it shall be.

Dunno what I'll be doing just yet, but I WILL be there!!
Oh yes - You WILL be there if only as the 10/10ths 'mod' with the posey French name.

Seriously, you (and to be fair, others) have grasped what we're trying to build and you're very much 'on the team' for the future.
Old 8 May 2012, 10:06 (Ref:3071070)   #220
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
The first time I passed the garage you were in your underpants - I try to make it a rule not to introduce myself to a gent when he's in his underpants.
A fairly normal state of attire these days. It costs so much to run these cars.

Quote:
I will track you down before the season's finished!
I look forward to it. I should be out to play (underwear included) at the Gold Cup in August.
Old 8 May 2012, 10:41 (Ref:3071090)   #221
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Quote:
I look forward to it. I should be out to play (underwear included) at the Gold Cup in August.
That is definitely in my diary. Living 40 mins away it'd be rude not to.
Old 8 May 2012, 10:46 (Ref:3071096)   #222
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkyPics View Post
Hi Everyone ,

Regards

Matt
Thanks Matt, smashing pics....well done
Old 8 May 2012, 10:48 (Ref:3071098)   #223
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
John,

Rae Davis retired with a head gasket failure. Hardly surprising considering the caning he gave the engine. It was a good dice though. He was testing on the Friday and I passed him on the way into the esses (hate the phrase "into nelson") and as I pulled over to take the racing line, I looked in my mirrors, only only to see a big pair of red lips and blue eyes looking at me. Most unnerving!

I think the dayglo A-H Le Mans Prototype was possibly the best car of the HRDC races. Looks like a real racing car.
Old 8 May 2012, 10:55 (Ref:3071105)   #224
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Quote:
I think the dayglo A-H Le Mans Prototype was possibly the best car of the HRDC races. Looks like a real racing car.
Dunno what the problem was at the start but the way he went from 2nd/3rd row to the back and back up to something like 6th in the first lap was something to behold!
Old 8 May 2012, 11:06 (Ref:3071108)   #225
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkyPics View Post
Hi Everyone ,

Regards

Matt
Great pictures and capture the spirit of the event. Amazing quality...... especially with a Instamatic