Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Rosberg 90 83.33%
Button 3 2.78%
Hamilton 4 3.70%
Webber 3 2.78%
Vettel 1 0.93%
Grosjean 5 4.63%
Senna 0 0%
Maldonado 1 0.93%
Alonso 0 0%
Kobayashi 0 0%
Perez 0 0%
di Resta 0 0%
Massa 0 0%
Raikkonen 0 0%
Hulkenberg 0 0%
Vergne 0 0%
Ricciardo 0 0%
Petrov 0 0%
Glock 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
De la Rosa 0 0%
Karthikeyan 0 0%
Kovalainen 0 0%
Schumacher 0 0%
All of them!!!! 1 0.93%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Apr 2012, 08:33 (Ref:3059290)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race- Chinese Grand Prix

Who is your driver of the race?
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:04 (Ref:3059316)   #2
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Superb drive from Rosberg and great performance from Mercedes. Well deserved.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:05 (Ref:3059317)   #3
Raspberry
Rookie

United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Raspberry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some sensational driving by so many drivers, but most of them finished where you'd expect, even if they had to work incredibly hard to do so - so I'll go for Rosberg's faultless tyre management, making what really wasn't an easy win look...easy.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:06 (Ref:3059320)   #4
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, so difficult to choose! I'll give it to Rosberg.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:22 (Ref:3059332)   #5
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosberg had the goods on everyone except Button .
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:38 (Ref:3059346)   #6
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Button as his poor pitstop did not put him off as it would so many others.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:39 (Ref:3059348)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nico, because he is English. Oh how I never tire of that.

Great move by Webber on Vettel, although he was scrappy at other times.
Jenson drove well, shame about the stop.
Kimi was good until it wasn't!
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:42 (Ref:3059352)   #8
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rosberg because he's Spanish.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 09:47 (Ref:3059356)   #9
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Nico .
Old 15 Apr 2012, 10:00 (Ref:3059369)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Rosberg, because I'm half German; half Scandinavian.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 10:06 (Ref:3059374)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rosberg - by a mile.

Lap of the race to Raikkonen......
Old 15 Apr 2012, 10:38 (Ref:3059401)   #12
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Can't give it to anyone but Nico, can you - didn't put a foot wrong.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 10:38 (Ref:3059402)   #13
kaivo
Racer

Estonia
kaivo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nico

best overtake - Kobayashi
Old 15 Apr 2012, 10:48 (Ref:3059412)   #14
Lotusonpole
Veteran

United Kingdom
NW England
Lotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got to give it to Nico, because he's from Wigan.
He deserves it. Excellent all weekend.

Many splendid drives, but to name a few.
Kimi is proving he won't be long before he's back at his best.
Grosjean did a good job too.
Jensen, especially after that pit stop and Lewis, the new Mr Consistent.
Fernando doing surprisingly well at times in the red dog.

P
Old 15 Apr 2012, 11:02 (Ref:3059419)   #15
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Potsie... because for once, Red Bull didnt give him the crap strategy... and he passed Mr Vettel right at the end.... ahhhhh... satisfaction
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 15 Apr 2012, 11:06 (Ref:3059422)   #16
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
rosberg, because he was disappearing into the distance before i fell asleep halfway through.

and because he's from the fens.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 11:09 (Ref:3059427)   #17
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Several drivers impressed me with their wheel-to-wheel racing, but Rosberg gets it for his domination. So many times he has flattered to deceive; it's nice to see him get the monkey off his back at last.

That first lap must have been magic, though it looked serene in the on-board footage.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 12:21 (Ref:3059496)   #18
paulSenna
Rookie

United Kingdom
London
paulSenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is he still Britney?
Old 15 Apr 2012, 12:24 (Ref:3059499)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
has to be rosberg, brilliant in both qually and the race
Old 15 Apr 2012, 12:35 (Ref:3059505)   #20
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosberg because he is half Finn!

Kimi had a good drive until....

I have never seen anyone drop so fast in a race ever....unless they had a car problem. It is hard to imagine tires falling off the cliff so fast. I felt "physical pain" like Ron Dennis witnessing that.

Lotus needs to incorporate the Merc DRS and find the sweet spot too!
Old 15 Apr 2012, 13:03 (Ref:3059520)   #21
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nico , because he is my next door neighbour ! Honourable mention to Button and Webber's wheelie . Great drives from so many other drivers .
Old 15 Apr 2012, 13:38 (Ref:3059537)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rosberg, his 111 race, his first pole and win, fantastic !
Old 15 Apr 2012, 14:23 (Ref:3059556)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post

Kimi had a good drive until....

I have never seen anyone drop so fast in a race ever....unless they had a car problem. It is hard to imagine tires falling off the cliff so fast. I felt
But that's all part of the whole strategy thing isn't it? Good fast race but took it way too far on destroyed tires. Is that naive for an experienced former WDC - or do we just blame the team......?
Old 15 Apr 2012, 14:29 (Ref:3059560)   #24
luke g28
Racer

luke g28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridluke g28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
But that's all part of the whole strategy thing isn't it? Good fast race but took it way too far on destroyed tires. Is that naive for an experienced former WDC - or do we just blame the team......?
Difficult really, they could have pitted him a few laps sooner but then he would have been at the back of that train of cars anyway. I say fair play, they took a risk and unfortunately it didnt pay off this time. They still had Grosjean running the alternate strategy just in case.
Old 15 Apr 2012, 14:30 (Ref:3059561)   #25
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Team mistake IMO...

Driver of the race goes to Nico !

Because I am half Irish..