Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 3 Apr 2007, 23:56 (Ref:1883001)   #1
Geva-Nelson
Racer

Netherlands
Geva-Nelson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ticket help

Hey Guys,

Im in need of a miracle, arent you guys miracle workers? What i need is 2 tribune tickets for the Le Mans weekend. Preferably on the main straight.

WHoooooo can help me? Private messages please!

Thanks
Old 4 Apr 2007, 07:12 (Ref:1883116)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
1st Tickets can help you out. Brian has quite a few tribune tickets left. The premium isn't so great over the actual price and you'll be sure of your ticket. The ACO sold out many moons ago and there's been very little ticket activity on eBay this year.

By the way, I'd sure appreciate it if you mentioned me if you speak to them.........

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Apr 2007 at 07:17.
Old 4 Apr 2007, 17:11 (Ref:1883516)   #3
clkgtrlm1
Rookie

England
Woodstock, Oxford, England
clkgtrlm1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try our freinds at Club Arnage -

They have a forum topic dedicated to ticket sales

http://www.clubarnage.com
Old 5 Apr 2007, 07:04 (Ref:1883844)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clkgtrlm1
Try our freinds at Club Arnage -

They have a forum topic dedicated to ticket sales

http://www.clubarnage.com

There's an awful lot of 'wanted's and not very many 'for sale's there right now. IMO, anyone who wants to be sure of a ticket right now needs to go to one of the agencies who have a few tickets left. I know for example that on Tuesday afternoon, 1st Tickets had one Dunlop ticket and 2 Maison Blanche and a handfull of tribunes. They'll be gone soon, I've no doubt.

BTW, isni't it about time that CA updated their home page to 2007?
Old 10 Apr 2007, 19:31 (Ref:1888348)   #5
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
1st Tickets can help you out. Brian has quite a few tribune tickets left.
I ordered my tickets from Brian this very evening. Very helpfull.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 19:46 (Ref:1888377)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real DMN
I ordered my tickets from Brian this very evening. Very helpfull.

Brian's your man!