Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Dec 2013, 12:39 (Ref:3343650)   #1
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Weekends at Bernie's

Here is something to add to your Christmas wish list!! Get your wife/gf to throw in a bid! I think it's kinda cool! Would anyone enjoy something like this? I would, of course if I didn't have to pay for it!

http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/1m-to...year-039-89243
Old 13 Dec 2013, 15:03 (Ref:3343710)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thread title of the year!

i cant imagine a private table in the paddock club plus four full access passes cost anywhere near 1m but tea with BE at every race...thats pretty cool.
Old 13 Dec 2013, 16:50 (Ref:3343759)   #3
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

i cant imagine a private table in the paddock club plus four full access passes cost anywhere near 1m but tea with BE at every race...thats pretty cool.
That tea could be at one of the less well known hotels, with a judge's invitation and no keys for getting out........

Last edited by wolfhound; 13 Dec 2013 at 17:07.
Old 13 Dec 2013, 17:20 (Ref:3343766)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
very good
Old 14 Dec 2013, 18:31 (Ref:3344057)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

Definitely thread of the year.

Tea at every race; the novelty might wear of after a while.
Old 14 Dec 2013, 18:38 (Ref:3344058)   #6
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wonder what the conversation is like with Bernie around the 17th or 18th time you have tea with him.
Old 14 Dec 2013, 19:26 (Ref:3344066)   #7
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Wow! if we sell our "Palace" in Kent our "multi roomed villa" in Spain all my cars and wordly goods, we might be able to go to one meeting !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 17 Dec 2013, 21:34 (Ref:3345167)   #8
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky Turtle View Post
I wonder what the conversation is like with Bernie around the 17th or 18th time you have tea with him.
Bit like the revolving door ...
Old 19 Dec 2013, 02:29 (Ref:3345758)   #9
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky Turtle View Post
Bernie....forget about racing.....let's talk about your daughters!