Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Aug 2003, 00:49 (Ref:696132)   #1
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Truth in f1.....

Ok,here's your chance to have some fun with the dorks in f1 that bug you!
Just have them say what you think the truth really is...
Examples...

Coulthard:'Next year i have no hope of winning the WDC,zero!I am only in the team while they wait 'till a real driver is available next year'

Mad max:'No,it's all a power trip!!!Sure i like doing safety stuff but all that grooved tyres thing and the no passing-it's more fun than being a dictator of some country'

JV:'fer sure,i am being emabarrassed by jenson.Soon i will have to admit no one wants to pay me more that $132.27 per race if i want to continue'

Bern:'How much have you got?'

Go for it..
Old 23 Aug 2003, 02:23 (Ref:696154)   #2
avsfan733
Veteran

avsfan733 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MS: I am about to kill the people who run bridgestone. They are pthetic, and without the team of people I brought to Ferrari, the car would be a dog. I am incredibly ****ed off
Old 23 Aug 2003, 02:33 (Ref:696159)   #3
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Hmm, a dedicated driving bashing thread - play nice kiddies
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:07 (Ref:696169)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Paul Stoddart: "Minardi is not for sale"
Tom Walkinshaw: "Arrows will win the 2003 WDC"
Eddie Jordan: "I was not nobbled"
Michael Schumacher: "Ralf has no talent and I only stick up for him because he's my brother"

Hmm, this could get nasty if left unchecked....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:57 (Ref:696179)   #5
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eddie Jordan: "I really have no idea what i'm doing"
Old 23 Aug 2003, 04:14 (Ref:696181)   #6
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bernie:"i'm actually looting F1 and making it look as if i'm helping"
Old 23 Aug 2003, 04:42 (Ref:696183)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Allen : " Our pit crew is the pits and the only reason people still watch us is because of Brundle"
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:57 (Ref:696214)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Eddie Jordan: "Fisico's win in Brazil was sheer fluke, and we still cant remember what the front of the grid looks like before or since"
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 23 Aug 2003, 08:25 (Ref:696238)   #9
CATMAN
Racer

CATMAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bernie :- Stuff Silverstone as I couldn't get control of it but as I control SPA welcome back in 2004

Last edited by CATMAN; 23 Aug 2003 at 08:27.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 08:30 (Ref:696241)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome back CATMAN. Long time no see.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 12:05 (Ref:696377)   #11
RWC
Veteran

Brundle: 'No james ,the other car is a whole pitstop behind-the race is not in the ballance'
&
'why do i degrade myself by comming in here to talk up these modern chess games on wheels?'

Flabio:'yes,trulli is'a super fast'a.It eez nothing to do with me'a bin his manaja'

EJ:'Frankly we are screwed,we are in huge debt,our car is slow,and i can't think of anymore tricks to get fisi to sign yet again'

eddie irvine:'i'm really as slow as coulthard'

bern:'this is the best thing!what i do to f1 would be illegal in any other business!'

max:'no we never did have the rights to hold the world champs....anyone can'

Johnny herbert:'i was never unlucky,i just liked chatting up louise !'
Old 23 Aug 2003, 20:42 (Ref:696798)   #12
CATMAN
Racer

CATMAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the welcome back Peter. Just flown in for a some sad family business!!!! Thought I'd pop by and see how TT is doing. What happened to the Gravel Trap?
Old 23 Aug 2003, 20:50 (Ref:696808)   #13
krt917
Veteran

krt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkrt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
High Catman, don't remember you from before, but the more the better. And if you're a friend of Peter's, you must be alright! Gravel trap has become Parc Ferme, just recently!
Old 23 Aug 2003, 22:20 (Ref:696892)   #14
Yoong Montoya
Veteran

Yoong Montoya should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Flavio Briatore - We had TC on the Benetton in 1994.

Rubens Barrichello - I tried to ignore team orders in Austria 2002 but Ferrari screwed me!
Old 24 Aug 2003, 04:16 (Ref:697048)   #15
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TGF: "Honestly, I hate losing to Montoya. Obviously, you could see in Monaco how much I hated sitting next to him in the press conference after he won. That's obviously why I shred my tyre in Hockenheim, so that I didn't have to participate in the press conference. Honestly, losing 6 points is better than having to go through a press conference again, looking all grumpy like I did in Monaco."

Rubens: "I hate being Michael's doormat. I stayed at Ferrari because it's the best chance I have of winning races. I should have won Austria last year. Not flooring it on the final straight of that race is something I will regret until the day I die."

Montoya: "That Ralf person has no business being in front of me. I'm a natural number Juan. I don't care if it is the ****ing Hungaroring. He'd better get out of my way in this race."

Ralf: "That Montoya person is the one I'd least of all want to help winning the championship. If I'm not the one winning, I couldn't care less if Williams won or not. I would much rather help my brother win, and that's what I'm going to do, but of course I won't say that in public. Oooops!!!"

Kimi: "I'm just a frightened little kid, and I hate being interviewed, so please don't ask me all those questions."

Ross Brawn: "Ferrari not winning is not natural. It disturbs the natural balance of the universe. **** these new rules, which have contributed to us losing our dominance."

Paul Stoddart: "I really have absolutely no idea what I'm doing."

Heinz-Harald Frentzen: "What on earth happened to my career?"

Jos Verstappen: "I'm really a cruise and collect driver, but don't tell anyone I said that."

Eddie Jordan: "I hate Formula One at the moment."

David Coulthard: "Even if I'm not getting the results at the moment, at least my girlfriend is a stunner."

Eddie Irvine: "Being a Formula One driver was OK. Relaxing on my yacht is even more OK."
Old 24 Aug 2003, 05:29 (Ref:697064)   #16
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Michael : "*wakes up* Looks like I need toi actually try this season."

Rubins : "I was sure it was me last year and not the car"

Ralf : "When is Michael retiring? I'm sick of being Schumi lite"

Montoya : "Bugger, I'm in championship contention, now I cant hide anymore"

Kimi : "I'm not Mika junior, I did'nt even like the guy"

David : "Next year will be my year (god I hope so)"

Alonso : "Can they make this bicket go faster, I want a WDC"

Trulli : "Note to self, stop eating donuts before each race"
Old 24 Aug 2003, 06:11 (Ref:697077)   #17
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Paul Stoddart :" i hate Jos but i am only keeping him for his sponsership money"
Old 24 Aug 2003, 14:02 (Ref:697264)   #18
RWC
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by R

Kimi: "I'm just a frightened little kid, and I hate being interviewed, so please don't ask me all those questions."
LOL this one caught me offguard,funny
Old 25 Aug 2003, 17:57 (Ref:698475)   #19
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kiesa: "Hey, is it really my fault that Formula Ford standard drivers keep getting into Minardis second seat?"
Old 25 Aug 2003, 21:00 (Ref:698655)   #20
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Bernie: "I have 37 look-a-likes...just like Saddam Hussein. The paralells are amazing between us. He killed kurds for fun, i killed F1 for money"

Max: "Safety First!"

DC: "i have a book on the 100 greatest motorsport excuses in the world ever. i would hate it if i ran out before i retired, people maye realise that i shouldn't be driving for a top F1 team"

Eddie Jordan: "Im a failiure, so sue me...actually no, don't do that, i'll just sue you, lose and pay you the legal fees. want to see my yacht? well actually, i say yacht; i really mean an old rowing boat moored just off of cromer. shame. want to see my F1 team? well, i say F1 team, i really mean two robin reliants and a dodgy Ford Transit"

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 25 Aug 2003, 21:05 (Ref:698660)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So devastatingly accurate, No. Juan!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 07:46 (Ref:699067)   #22
stevean
Rookie

stevean should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TGF: Mathematically speaking, I can still punt JPM off the track in Suzuka and win the bloody WDC. Hey, my own version of the triple crown. (97 end result notwithstanding)

more TGF: Cracked under pressure? is there a better time?
Old 26 Aug 2003, 08:49 (Ref:699121)   #23
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tilke: what am I gonna do if Auto big names get rid of Bernie?
May I focus on subway graffiti?
Old 26 Aug 2003, 09:46 (Ref:699155)   #24
perminder
Racer

United Kingdom
in my house
perminder should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by R
[/B]

Old 26 Aug 2003, 09:57 (Ref:699160)   #25
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TGF: That's not a problem of bridgestone tyres, but of the whole car, WHEREIN BRIDGESTONE STAFF SHOULD BE PUT AND THROWN DOWN THE NIAGARA FALLS