Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 Mar 2014, 13:10 (Ref:3385115)   #576
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The tickets are sold at just about every entrance and at the large shops as well, you can purchase them at the entrance to most camp sites I think most will be open all day and during Qualy in the evening
Old 27 Mar 2014, 15:08 (Ref:3385171)   #577
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks. Wednesday night qualy is the thing. I arrive on the Weds evening and fancy catching some of that but I am staying at a campsite away from the track.
Then again, I might want to go to sleep after driving all day.
Old 27 Mar 2014, 15:45 (Ref:3385188)   #578
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
No sproblem then, the ticket booths will be open wednesday and thursday evening
Old 27 Mar 2014, 22:06 (Ref:3385348)   #579
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
How come they do not publish the other on track events as well, like practice and race for the Legends?

Sean
They normally do - but I haven't seen a full program yet....
Old 27 Mar 2014, 23:37 (Ref:3385373)   #580
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
So exciting it's gonna be again! Our group is getting bigger and bigger. One of them is actually bringing a Corvette C2 twotone. You know the onces, red with the white flanks and white walls.
Old 28 Mar 2014, 02:12 (Ref:3385404)   #581
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
They normally do - but I haven't seen a full program yet....
Only the main race related, and you have to click day per day to see what's on schedule. No PDF of all there's to do and to see yet.

http://www.24h-lemans.com/fr/program..._2_1_1723.html
Old 29 Mar 2014, 13:19 (Ref:3386050)   #582
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm hoping that Porsche will bring a lot of guest drivers over for the Carrera Cup support race.
Old 29 Mar 2014, 21:42 (Ref:3386245)   #583
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flem View Post
Thanks everyone, at the very least I'll make sure we go and see the museum and drive around the track a couple of times.
Just call ahead before you drive over there if you are going when there is no racing on. A few years back I went just after Easter, drove a couple of hours to get there - and it was closed for refurbishment! Not chuffed, of course no mention anywhere on the ACO web site that it was closed (that would be far too easy and informative).
But well worth a visit if it is open.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 16:22 (Ref:3390263)   #584
nkoske
Racer

United States
Bay Area, CA
nkoske should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just got a shipping notification for my tickets from the ACO. Nice.

Just as a point of reference I bought my tickets through the ACO, as an ACO member on the first day I could, which IIRC was Nov. 6th.
Old 8 Apr 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3390293)   #585
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The race is on to see who gets the tickets first
Old 9 Apr 2014, 07:13 (Ref:3390421)   #586
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do they still send out alphabetically?
Old 9 Apr 2014, 07:28 (Ref:3390430)   #587
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
They say they are sending them out in some sort of order, but this is the ACO your guess is as good as mine
Old 9 Apr 2014, 08:56 (Ref:3390459)   #588
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They will send the tickets according to the reservations chronology. If a guy of Hawaii reserved late, he will receive the tickets late. (BTW, the tropic girls were always on time...)
Old 9 Apr 2014, 08:58 (Ref:3390460)   #589
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Been a fair few years since they were at le mans, a real shame
Old 9 Apr 2014, 10:36 (Ref:3390482)   #590
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Aah yes, the pre-race interviews with some of the Tropic girls was an annual highlight. "So what do you think of the race?"... "It's nice".

I swear some of them didn't even realise they were in France, (or indeed had even heard of France!)
Old 9 Apr 2014, 11:14 (Ref:3390497)   #591
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the only way i would accept the return of the hawaiian tropic ladies is if all the drivers under the age of 35 had to take their shirts off for the drivers parade.

it's only fair
Old 9 Apr 2014, 11:55 (Ref:3390503)   #592
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, it is going to be very hot and sunny - so why not?
Old 9 Apr 2014, 12:23 (Ref:3390507)   #593
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
the only way i would accept the return of the hawaiian tropic ladies is if all the drivers under the age of 35 had to take their shirts off for the drivers parade.

it's only fair
Now that is very sexist the HT girls were never top less as far as i can remember and what about the lady drivers
Old 9 Apr 2014, 13:42 (Ref:3390536)   #594
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
exempt, on the basis that ladies who are cool enough to race cars are so far out of any man presents league it's like a sunday village cricketer trying to get a game for england
Old 9 Apr 2014, 15:19 (Ref:3390561)   #595
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I'll just happily enjoy the Samba School on Friday. In the sunshine!
Old 9 Apr 2014, 15:20 (Ref:3390562)   #596
nkoske
Racer

United States
Bay Area, CA
My tickets are in Philly scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!
Old 10 Apr 2014, 18:58 (Ref:3390855)   #597
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets arrived today!!! Can't wait
Old 11 Apr 2014, 05:01 (Ref:3390963)   #598
nkoske
Racer

United States
Bay Area, CA
I've got my tickets in hand...SWEET!!!
Old 11 Apr 2014, 10:35 (Ref:3391021)   #599
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkoske View Post
I've got my tickets in hand...SWEET!!!
So Number7 and you are invited.
Old 11 Apr 2014, 15:59 (Ref:3391154)   #600
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Just got the UPS notice that the grandstand tickets have been sent. Should arrive next week.