Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 May 2014, 12:45 (Ref:3406198)   #651
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Tickets arrived today, I was not worried for a second Happy
Where did you buy your tickets?
Old 14 May 2014, 13:29 (Ref:3406214)   #652
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Did you buy your tickets from Nadine also?
Old 14 May 2014, 13:59 (Ref:3406221)   #653
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Where did you buy your tickets?
Sorry to say, no. Bought mine at T&T in holland. More expensive but they deliver what I ask. My favourite gs seat and the campingspot (in the area I like).
I am sure you will also be happy soon.
Old 14 May 2014, 17:46 (Ref:3406304)   #654
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Sorry to say, no. Bought mine at T&T in holland. More expensive but they deliver what I ask. My favourite gs seat and the campingspot (in the area I like).
I am sure you will also be happy soon.
I bought my TR campsite ticket also at T&T and it arrived a few minutes ago.
Now I am still waiting for Nadine to deliver, and she better does....
Old 14 May 2014, 18:25 (Ref:3406321)   #655
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
She's just putting her shoes on.......
Old 14 May 2014, 21:15 (Ref:3406401)   #656
domiisa
Rookie

France
france near cognac
domiisa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
return in le mans

hello everybody.i know i don t post but wait with joy to meet all of you before the race this year again .of cause i can t forget that this year again.we are again 2 this year .my isa and me domi. enjoy to meet you with my old good friend bernar b
Old 14 May 2014, 21:20 (Ref:3406403)   #657
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well we might meet before saturday, usually bump into bernard during the week but if not will see you again at the meet
Old 15 May 2014, 06:02 (Ref:3406481)   #658
domiisa
Rookie

France
france near cognac
domiisa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ok .i usually spend my time with bernard during wednesday .thursday.friday.if you see him. i m not so far of him of course.be carefull.i speak as bad like last year!!!!! have a good day!
Old 15 May 2014, 07:18 (Ref:3406493)   #659
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 2014 - Who is Attending?

Good to hear from you Domi. It will be good to see you again!
Old 15 May 2014, 16:31 (Ref:3406679)   #660
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got my tickets, i'm welcome again
Old 15 May 2014, 20:41 (Ref:3406765)   #661
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by domiisa View Post
hello everybody.i know i don t post but wait with joy to meet all of you before the race this year again .of cause i can t forget that this year again.we are again 2 this year .my isa and me domi. enjoy to meet you with my old good friend bernar b
Good news. Happy to meet you again this year.
Old 17 May 2014, 10:10 (Ref:3407204)   #662
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Tickets arrived this morning
Old 17 May 2014, 10:13 (Ref:3407205)   #663
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
How do tickets look like? And what's the size of the ticket?
Old 17 May 2014, 10:16 (Ref:3407208)   #664
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
This is what they look like (from the 1st Tickets Facebook page).

Old 17 May 2014, 10:20 (Ref:3407210)   #665
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
To me they look brilliant been waiting all year for them, well since june last year anyway
Old 17 May 2014, 12:22 (Ref:3407244)   #666
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They always look good don't they?

I still think they were better when I first started going.....

This is a pretty old page by the way......

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk/tickets.htm
Old 17 May 2014, 12:29 (Ref:3407245)   #667
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i have got quite a few of those too Andrew
Old 17 May 2014, 19:37 (Ref:3407310)   #668
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Hopefully mine will arrive coming week.
Old 18 May 2014, 10:11 (Ref:3407455)   #669
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's a shame that about this time of year every year now I mention a forum member who sadly won't be at Le Mans. Our former moderator and Hall of Famer, Fab, who will be fondly remembered by those who've been here a long time... Fabrice always remembers my birthday but once again tells me that he will not be at Le Mans. He is now working as a consultant - as to exactly what now, I'm not sure! I've told him that one of the things that I miss the most these days about my annual Le Mans trip is not meeting him there. One day, perhaps.....
Old 18 May 2014, 10:44 (Ref:3407463)   #670
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes Andrew it has now been a good time since i saw Fab, but i am sure he will be watch the race and the forum and remembering wish him well if you speak to him and all the best Fab if you are reading this
Old 18 May 2014, 10:46 (Ref:3407464)   #671
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Noticed it has gone very quiet on the forum in recent days, i suspect people are in the loft looking at the piles of old camping gear and asking the question "will it do for another year" that is what i did this morning and decided nothing extra needed this year.
Old 18 May 2014, 16:37 (Ref:3407550)   #672
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This time when going abroad I have to control myself not to pack anything that I won't need. Like shirts I'm not going to wear, mittens, tuxedo etc. It's only one weekend.
Old 18 May 2014, 17:30 (Ref:3407556)   #673
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Come on this is Le mans Dressing for dinner is a must, several groups on our campsite will sit down in dinner suits to salute the original bentley boys
Old 18 May 2014, 19:53 (Ref:3407582)   #674
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have been checking m y list. Working university term Times means I finish until September at the end of next week so I have 10 days to sort things out. The list of jobs around the house for when I get back is long, but there is a race to watch before then :-)
Old 18 May 2014, 20:24 (Ref:3407597)   #675
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Guys, I know this is entirely off topic but our fellow forum member Steve Tarrant has beaten the 24 hour world record for the biggest distance covered on a mobility scooter this weekend.
I think this deserves a note on our forum, well done Steve!