Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 May 2014, 20:42 (Ref:3407600)   #676
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Guys, I know this is entirely off topic but our fellow forum member Steve Tarrant has beaten the 24 hour world record for the biggest distance covered on a mobility scooter this weekend.
I think this deserves a note on our forum, well done Steve!
That's a massive achievement!
Saw the plans on Facebook, but hasn't seen the announcement that he made it. Big congratulations, from a fellow Ten-Tenths member and Official/Marshal.
Old 18 May 2014, 20:59 (Ref:3407601)   #677
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Bumped into steve at Silverstone and spoke to him, first time i had actually meet him, anyway congratulation Steve of breaking the record
Old 19 May 2014, 09:22 (Ref:3407768)   #678
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Guys, I know this is entirely off topic but our fellow forum member Steve Tarrant has beaten the 24 hour world record for the biggest distance covered on a mobility scooter this weekend.
A great performance, alone !
Old 19 May 2014, 19:46 (Ref:3407978)   #679
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
currently watching the repeat of the motogp from le mans on ITV4 go to see the old place
Old 19 May 2014, 20:02 (Ref:3407980)   #680
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Well done indeed!
Sadly, so far relatively few people have helped Steve in his purpose in breaking the record - raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Support
http://www.justgiving.com/steve-tarr...1a20feddf767e7
Come on guys and girls - make Steve's efforts worthwhile and give whatever you can afford.
Old 20 May 2014, 18:24 (Ref:3408334)   #681
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Great!!!
Old 21 May 2014, 10:09 (Ref:3408572)   #682
Hans Stuck Fan
Rookie

Hans Stuck Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be attending. Went 1983 to 2006 then got married...

...finally persuaded my wife to come along with me.

The lure of the factory Porsche team was just too much.
Old 21 May 2014, 10:19 (Ref:3408579)   #683
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thats a too long break!
Welcome back to Le Mans, and a big welcome to Ten-Tenths! - hope you will stay
Old 21 May 2014, 11:15 (Ref:3408598)   #684
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Stuck Fan View Post

Or you didn't bear the Diesel era ?
Welcome aboard Hans Stuck Fan.
Old 21 May 2014, 11:32 (Ref:3408606)   #685
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes a warm welcome to the forum, you will find a few changes since 2006 but the general feel of the place is much the same, feel free to come to the meet on Saturday lunchtime both you and your wife will be welcome
Old 21 May 2014, 13:57 (Ref:3408676)   #686
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Welcome indeed Hans Stuck fan, you have picked a good name! I have fond memories of the jokes he used to tell on radio Le mans in his driving days.
Old 21 May 2014, 14:08 (Ref:3408680)   #687
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome Hans Stuck fan, You'll come into another dimension so.
Old 21 May 2014, 14:25 (Ref:3408685)   #688
Hans Stuck Fan
Rookie

Hans Stuck Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Welcome indeed Hans Stuck fan, you have picked a good name! I have fond memories of the jokes he used to tell on radio Le mans in his driving days.

Thanks for the best wishes. I have even fonder memories of him behind the wheel of a 962.
Old 21 May 2014, 18:28 (Ref:3408760)   #689
domiisa
Rookie

France
france near cognac
domiisa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
welcome to you and see you soon. I m happy to find somebody with the same number of posts of me
Old 21 May 2014, 18:42 (Ref:3408768)   #690
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Wow. Must have been a special woman

Congrats on the return. I'm jealous of anyone who was able to spectate through such an amazing period.
Old 22 May 2014, 22:59 (Ref:3409170)   #691
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

Somehow, the term 'rookie' doesn't quite seem to fit you here.

Welcome back and try to make it to the meeting on the Saturday morning, you'll love it!
Old 24 May 2014, 11:34 (Ref:3409762)   #692
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Someone still looking for accomodation?
http://ticket.lemans.org/hotel-mmare...6.html:rotate:
Old 24 May 2014, 14:49 (Ref:3409845)   #693
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
a bit high price ..
corrected the link
http://ticket.lemans.org/hotel-mmare...ri2462836.html

Ciao Marco
Old 24 May 2014, 18:03 (Ref:3409916)   #694
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I thonk everyone on here who is going will already have made arrangements
Old 24 May 2014, 22:06 (Ref:3410036)   #695
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I thonk everyone on here who is going will already have made arrangements
Indeed, there have been years when I've left it a touch late to roll the dice, but never this late...
Old 25 May 2014, 06:58 (Ref:3410138)   #696
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tickets arrived safely yesterday Just need to get the last week of work and then helping my mother move from her house to a flat out of the way then I can pack.
Old 25 May 2014, 08:10 (Ref:3410144)   #697
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Tickets arrived safely yesterday Just need to get the last week of work and then helping my mother move from her house to a flat out of the way then I can pack.
Great news Claude, but be careful with your lumbar vertebra !
Old 25 May 2014, 08:18 (Ref:3410147)   #698
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Indeed, there have been years when I've left it a touch late to roll the dice, but never this late...
Ian i hope your tickets have arrived otherwise we will be smuggling Bella and her mates into the campsite under blankets in the back of the Jag
Old 25 May 2014, 11:23 (Ref:3410231)   #699
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Apparently our tickets have been sent and are en route. Didn't arrive yesterday so hopefully Tuesday will be the day.
Old 25 May 2014, 12:32 (Ref:3410253)   #700
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Ian i hope your tickets have arrived otherwise we will be smuggling Bella and her mates into the campsite under blankets in the back of the Jag
Fairly optimistic. Had a missed recorded delivery on Friday so will pop to sorting office on Tuesday to see. Either way 1st Tickets seem to be mailing them out at the moment so imagine all will be fine.