Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 25 Aug 2005, 09:34 (Ref:1390815)   #1
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rally of Melbourne

Sept 2-4 are the dates for the Rally of Melbourne, starting friday night at Federation Square, and ill be there thats for sure. They are running the super special stage around the Yarra Valley wineries on Saturday night which will be exciting.

ive never been to a rally before, so this will be my first. But i look forward to this event with great participation.
Old 5 Sep 2005, 01:33 (Ref:1399144)   #2
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well it was a great day down at Yarra Valley where the atmosphere was really friendly and you could walk up to any team/driver and have a chat (albiet a very small one with Juha Kangas). And i was amazed to see that when a privateer team did a gearbox another team lent them one so they could finish the rally.

On a whole it was a great event and the promotion on friday night at Fed Square worked a treat.