Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Jun 2012, 21:45 (Ref:3085320)   #1
stephenk24
Rookie

stephenk24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridstephenk24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
stepenk24 Le Mans Guide 2012!! IT'S HERE!

Hi everyone,

It gives me great pleasure and pride to present to you 75 Pages of passion and hardwork is right here for you.

It is all you need to know about this years race! It incldues:

Articles
Spotters guide
Team by team analysis
An interview
Event timetable
pictures by me!

And best of all it's free!

I hope you all enjoy my document, it has taken so long and has required a ton of research to write.

However you are watching the race this year, live or at home I hope you all enjoy it!

Regards,
Stephen

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo71kfgtmk...02012%20v2.pdf

Last edited by Aysedasi; 5 Jun 2012 at 10:53.
Old 4 Jun 2012, 22:05 (Ref:3085337)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*moved to 24h forum*

stephen, stick around, discuss Le Mans with us. See if you can help out some of those here and let us know how you think testing went...
Old 4 Jun 2012, 22:11 (Ref:3085345)   #3
stephenk24
Rookie

stephenk24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridstephenk24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
*moved to 24h forum*

stephen, stick around, discuss Le Mans with us. See if you can help out some of those here and let us know how you think testing went...
I will be, I have had awful family issues since July last year so have had no free time, litterally. Don't worry, I am here to stay.

Testing was great, I think we are in for a treat. Toyota are much closer than I expected!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 05:34 (Ref:3085430)   #4
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank ya very much for this little treat!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 06:13 (Ref:3085441)   #5
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Nice! Was waiting for it! (no approval yet on PH?)
Thank you!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 07:11 (Ref:3085452)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
was waiting for this, will read it at my leisure, thank you
Old 5 Jun 2012, 08:01 (Ref:3085460)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just one factual error - 'Waking up at 6 am on Sunday morning.......'

Disappointing........
Old 5 Jun 2012, 09:00 (Ref:3085480)   #8
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
thanks Stephen, will enjoy reading it!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:04 (Ref:3085511)   #9
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you for your great work, Stephen!

And since this is my very first message here despite being registered for more than a year already, would like to say hello to the community

Wish you a good Le Mans this year
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:26 (Ref:3085523)   #10
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great work young fella!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:49 (Ref:3085536)   #11
stephenk24
Rookie

Here is re-release, updated version... https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo71kfgtmk...02012%20v2.pdf

How can I edit my first post to include this link? There is no edit button for some reason. Can replace the link, mods??? Thanks so much.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:52 (Ref:3085538)   #12
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenk24 View Post
Here is re-release, updated version... https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo71kfgtmk...02012%20v2.pdf

How can I edit my first post to include this link?
Hope you didn't change much, because I've printed it already!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:52 (Ref:3085539)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

How can I edit my first post to include this link?
You can't - but I can - and have
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:55 (Ref:3085543)   #14
stephenk24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Hope you didn't change much, because I've printed it already!
The jetalliance picture covering words on the Jetalliance article has been moved, the word not has been changed to note in the disclaimer, the Level five chassis has been changed to 03a and the red spelling error lines from the spotters guide have been removed.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 11:10 (Ref:3085552)   #15
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Minor changes. Corrected them, thx!
Old 5 Jun 2012, 11:18 (Ref:3085553)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Giving +ive rep is something very few members do around here, but if you think Stephen's efforts deserve it, don't forget you can do it......
Old 5 Jun 2012, 18:25 (Ref:3085761)   #17
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

Wow, thank you.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:48 (Ref:3085861)   #18
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
excellent guide
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:50 (Ref:3085862)   #19
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Stephen-

Brilliant work. Very well done indeed. Thank you for putting this together for us. It'll make excellent reading material on the plane over this Sunday.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:51 (Ref:3085863)   #20
GAMEOFGUTS21
Rookie

United States
Dallas, TX
GAMEOFGUTS21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good work.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 08:26 (Ref:3086096)   #21
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
I like the spotter guide at the end of the doc. How about if you extracted that from the doc as a PDF/JPG/PNG? I could do that myself for my own use but the page changes could be a bit annoying...

Not to take anything away from Andy Blackmore's mother of all spotter guides, but I've always liked this kind of format more for quicker viewing on a computer. Planetlemans.com entry lists used to be like this but no longer updated.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 09:40 (Ref:3086127)   #22
stephenk24
Rookie

Hey there...

The spotters guide isnt mine so I can't dish it out to you.

However, I can put you in touch with the creator. I garuntee he will be able to sort you out with something. E mail me, we will continie this off here. :-)
Old 7 Jun 2012, 16:29 (Ref:3086973)   #23
stephenk24
Rookie

Just wanted to say publicly Thankyou guys for the very kind comments. I have recieves a ton of great emails. Your support is appreciated.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 16:39 (Ref:3086979)   #24
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Just wanted to say publicly Thankyou guys for the very kind comments. I have recieves a ton of great emails. Your support is appreciated.
Great to see the high-profile retweets flying in for this too. Hard work pays off. Well done!
Old 7 Jun 2012, 20:39 (Ref:3087121)   #25
Great Dane
Rookie

Denmark
Great Dane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
I like the spotter guide at the end of the doc. How about if you extracted that from the doc as a PDF/JPG/PNG? I could do that myself for my own use but the page changes could be a bit annoying...

Not to take anything away from Andy Blackmore's mother of all spotter guides, but I've always liked this kind of format more for quicker viewing on a computer. Planetlemans.com entry lists used to be like this but no longer updated.
just send me a pm and I will sort it out... m