Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 31 Mar 2000, 21:27 (Ref:14217)   #1
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Besides the BTCC event at Donington, what other club level motr sport events will be going on between April 13th and April 27th in and around Leicester. I cannot seem to find any solid info on the club level racing scene for the area.
Old 31 Mar 2000, 21:45 (Ref:14218)   #2
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you fancy venturing into Lincolnshire to Cadwell Park then there's a Classic Raceday in 16th April. Entry is £11 and there's Classic and Historic Saloons, Historic Touring Cars, Classic FFord and pre-'66 Austin Healeys.

Looks like you miss out as far as Mallory is concerned, the only meetings they have between those dates are over the Easter weekend and I don't suppose you're really going to want to forsake a trip to the British GP to go to Mallory for vintage bikes

[This message has been edited by Carrie (edited 31 March 2000).]
Old 1 Apr 2000, 10:35 (Ref:14219)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carrie:
If you fancy venturing into Lincolnshire to Cadwell Park then there's a Classic Raceday in 16th April. Entry is £11 and there's Classic and Historic Saloons, Historic Touring Cars, Classic FFord and pre-'66 Austin Healeys.

[This message has been edited by Carrie (edited 31 March 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.

My entry has been accepted. Why not give it a try?

Old 3 Apr 2000, 10:00 (Ref:14220)   #4
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and if you don't want to hang out with them there is a Historic Sports Car Championship meeting at Donington on Sunday 16th April, admission is £10.
Old 3 Apr 2000, 12:46 (Ref:14221)   #5
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks. I'll look inot them both.
Old 3 Apr 2000, 18:28 (Ref:14222)   #6
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hey Peter
So your car's all ready then
See you there I hope, after the debacle of Combe this week I hope we make it (See Combe item in All other classes)
Is there testing on Fri/Sat do you know ?
Old 4 Apr 2000, 19:06 (Ref:14223)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep,

New haed gaskets well and truly tested.

There's usually a test day on Saturday but I'm not sure. Basically because I don't have the time to do it!!

See you there. (Read the Combe thing. Was it the ring gear?)