Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Sep 2001, 00:48 (Ref:142190)   #51
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
KIMI... DON'T GO TO MCLAREN!!!! You know i have no love for their big boss!

PLEASE do not sign on e dotted line and sit out of next season...i wanna see you race...

Stay in Sauber next year. Take a Ferrari 2nd seat in 2003 and 2004 to familarise things...and be No.1 when Michael retires in 2005!

Step into Mclaren and you're doomed... their boss is a sour old cream, and look at what nice DC had become after being under his charge...

Old 6 Sep 2001, 01:35 (Ref:142203)   #52
AGGY
Racer

AGGY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Gt_R
KIMI... DON'T GO TO MCLAREN!!!! You know i have no love for their big boss!

PLEASE do not sign on e dotted line and sit out of next season...i wanna see you race...

Stay in Sauber next year. Take a Ferrari 2nd seat in 2003 and 2004 to familarise things...and be No.1 when Michael retires in 2005!

Step into Mclaren and you're doomed... their boss is a sour old cream, and look at what nice DC had become after being under his charge...

Yes,yes ,yes.!!
Old 6 Sep 2001, 15:14 (Ref:142511)   #53
Suzy
Retired
Veteran

Suzy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi folks

Latest (pretty plausible) gossip from the rumour-mill:

Mika will only drive for McLaren next year IF MCLAREN CAN'T FIND ANYBODY ELSE TO REPLACE HIM (excuse the capitals - but it was the only way I could find to emphasize my point). Apparently he was trying to persuade Kimi to take the McLaren offer after Spa. We shall see... it fits in well with a discussion I had with a colleague post-Spa anyway(MF: you know what I mean - but you were wrong about the source). Also, Ron says to expect "something different" when the line-up is announced.

I'll keep you posted.
Old 6 Sep 2001, 15:54 (Ref:142522)   #54
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Again, thanks Suzy !!
Old 6 Sep 2001, 18:22 (Ref:142585)   #55
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks, Suzy, we appreciate your info.

With regard to your quote, "Mika will only drive for McLaren next year IF MCLAREN CAN'T FIND ANYBODY ELSE TO REPLACE HIM"
By whose choice do you mean, the Team's, or Mika's"?