Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Oh Arse! Rumbled on that one, too.

Old 23 Oct 2000, 20:35 (Ref:44338)   #27
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by White Van Man
Shouldn't the fact the link pointed to a file with a name such as 191.jpg given the game away ?
If I'd spotted it as Carrie scrolled past, yes it would. But as it was, that webmaster chappy Craig was drawing my attention to the nefarious things he was doing to the neighbouring computer.
Old 23 Oct 2000, 20:57 (Ref:44343)   #28
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
He he he....I know that "O+" isn't his last name bononi...I was just joking.

Old 23 Oct 2000, 21:39 (Ref:44356)   #29
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by TimD
If I'd spotted it as Carrie scrolled past, yes it would.
As we seemed to have a computer which scrolled completely randomly and mostly at uncontrollable speeds, it's surprising we managed to see anything

I wonder if a certain stand at the Motor Show liked their new desktop wallpapers.......
Old 25 Oct 2000, 09:53 (Ref:44646)   #30
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You're welcome Tris. I will translate and send you that interview. I will try to find that playboy's interview too.

Ok, Sharky I knew you were kidding !
Old 25 Oct 2000, 11:08 (Ref:44668)   #31
Tris
Racer

Tris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Bononi!!

I have been eager to see the interview since you mentioned it. I am a huge fan of Piquet, more for his out of car antics that his driving but I love the guy.

Tris
Old 25 Oct 2000, 22:27 (Ref:44795)   #32
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok Tris. I'll send you the whole story by the end of this week. Hope you like it !
Old 27 Oct 2000, 09:30 (Ref:45151)   #33
Tris
Racer

Tris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Ok Tris. I'll send you the whole story by the end of this week. Hope you like it !
Yay!

My favourite Piquet story is the one with the toilet paper!

In 1987 when he was at Williams with Mansell mate to Mansell he had a great rivalry with his team mate. He went to great lengths to get one over on the English man, on the track or off. In 1987 on one occasion before the race he stole the toilet paper from the bathroom just before Mansell went in. A great way to unsettle his team mate! It is testament that Mansell and Piquet brought out the roguishness in each other in their on and off track battles! Nelson loved beating Mansell in 1987 by such a huge margin!