Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:40 (Ref:553728)   #1
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some questions...just to mke sure~

1)Which World Rally Champion test drive a Williams in 1998?
A: Tommi Makkinen

2)In which race will traction control be banned in the 2003 season?
A: Intially planned for the British GP, but is delayed til the first race of 2004.

Last edited by Gt_R; 31 Mar 2003 at 12:41.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:47 (Ref:553732)   #2
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Both answers correct.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:48 (Ref:553734)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welll that's the end of that thread then.........
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:56 (Ref:553739)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Short but perfectly formed I think.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:56 (Ref:553740)   #5
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Both answers are wrong.

I want this to be the longest thread ever.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:00 (Ref:553742)   #6
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks~
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:09 (Ref:553752)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nobody's going to go for that Wrex.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:10 (Ref:553754)   #8
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
For what?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:11 (Ref:553756)   #9
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Huh?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:15 (Ref:553757)   #10
Miss Hardt
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
Miss Hardt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*making an useless post*

Yes, we can make the longest thread. Just
1)Find me and one of those people who think I'm their victim
2)Talk about why people hate TGF
3)But let TGF fans talk why they hate JV, DC
4)Add an OT thread about the war
5)Mention Big Brother
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:16 (Ref:553759)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Exactly.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:29 (Ref:553769)   #12
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Huh?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:41 (Ref:553772)   #13
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Huh?

(in an attempt to contribute to the next longest thread ever)
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:44 (Ref:553774)   #14
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Michaels not having much fun this year is he?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:45 (Ref:553775)   #15
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Not yet.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:46 (Ref:553776)   #16
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Neither are the BAR boys.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:48 (Ref:553782)   #17
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Nah, Bar boys ARE having fun!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:58 (Ref:553789)   #18
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Quick - get the posts up before a real moderator comes along and moves this to the Gravel trap.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 13:59 (Ref:553790)   #19
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Go Webber!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 14:25 (Ref:553804)   #20
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Time to move it to the Gravel Trap ???
Old 31 Mar 2003, 14:27 (Ref:553807)   #21
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
So much for the longest F1 thread ever... igh:
Old 31 Mar 2003, 14:56 (Ref:553842)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok... let's make it longer...

Should I or Shouldn't I go to the GP next weekend. There are still tickets reserved for me until tomorrow and the same bunch of friends that went last year are going ?
I have some personal/business issues to deal with if I decide to go - that's the reason I previously decided not to go - but I think I can handle it.
Any thoughts ? Pros and Cons ?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 15:01 (Ref:553849)   #23
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Go-go-go! Unless you save some money for the Monaco GP...
Old 31 Mar 2003, 15:08 (Ref:553862)   #24
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll go for you - send me the tickets.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 15:15 (Ref:553866)   #25
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I'm all for going, but unfortunately it's not all that it takes...

Monaco GP ? How I love to watch it, but Red, to cross the ocean and land in Europe, it's a big shot and if ever I should do it, I'd go for a long tour, including your lovely country...

Now to go to São Paulo and face a race weekend it's not what my wife is liking very much. Last year she suffered with the mess from going and coming to the circuit, teh crowd and the hot sun... Now she's complaining because she's having an allergic crisis, and the possibility to stand for hours under the sun and maybe some rain would be too much for her