Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 7 Jun 2012, 08:35 (Ref:3086714)   #51
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Without meaning to sound too pessimistic, I wouldn't worry about missing out on this.

We have quite a few 'fly by night' guys who only post a handful of topics relating to investments/building opportunities, but they never seem to go anywhere.

I even rung up a guy who handed out his number - he sounded massively shocked to hear from me. Never heard anything back. He isn't the first one either.

In conclusion - you havn't missed much

Selby
Old 7 Jun 2012, 13:07 (Ref:3086865)   #52
ericwieland
Rookie

United States
Des Moines, IA
ericwieland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, I forgot about this thread. Long story short, we are still developing this project. Discussions with local officals and investors are still private at this time.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 15:05 (Ref:3086924)   #53
vince305
Rookie

vince305 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Without meaning to sound too pessimistic, I wouldn't worry about missing out on this.

We have quite a few 'fly by night' guys who only post a handful of topics relating to investments/building opportunities, but they never seem to go anywhere.

I even rung up a guy who handed out his number - he sounded massively shocked to hear from me. Never heard anything back. He isn't the first one either.

In conclusion - you havn't missed much

Selby
Its one of those childhood dreams i guess ................. do we ever grow up

But seriously would like to at least go through the motions but as i said i wouldnt know where to start or whom to approach

Here in the UK (i see your essex based) we have no drag strips anywhere down the lower end of the country and feel this COULD be the way forward and with the right backing and if i could just find the right advice of how to start ................ Maybe im too old @ 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwieland View Post
Wow, I forgot about this thread. Long story short, we are still developing this project. Discussions with local officals and investors are still private at this time.
I hope that all goes well and will be waiting to see how it pans out ............. (and not only to get my hands on your business plan )