Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Apr 2013, 02:22 (Ref:3227449)   #26
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Whoever gets the gig I bet they will find themselves embroiled in controversy as they enter the Piranha club.

CVC will make the choice but do the FIA have any say in the matter?
I don't think so.
Old 1 Apr 2013, 09:11 (Ref:3227498)   #27
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Now who might fill Bernie's shoes who knows all the various characters involved in F1, knows what strings to pull to do a deal, is an expert at divide and rule,can do deals, highly intelligent and knows the answer before you have thought of the question?
:
:
:
Max?
Old 2 Apr 2013, 00:54 (Ref:3227821)   #28
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Max Mosley I don't think so...

F1 needs new blood..
Old 2 Apr 2013, 02:07 (Ref:3227836)   #29
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hope it's an improved version of Bernie.
Old 2 Apr 2013, 02:12 (Ref:3227837)   #30
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Flavio, I hear he needs more money to buy his wife's Gucci Bags.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone from within CVC become the main figure, if there even is a 'main figure' post-Bernie. Let's face it, Bernie can defy international law and other issues, but he cannot defy death. He probably has quite a bit ahead of him though, the question is how long he'll be around for.
Old 2 Apr 2013, 09:18 (Ref:3227891)   #31
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Joe Saward has heard of a possible successor to Bernie but he does not know where the truth lies.
I suspect the person in question may not be ideal unless they have a pretty good knowledge of the politics of F1 especially if the new concorde agreement is not in place before Bernie leaves.

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2013/...an-sainsburys/
Old 2 Apr 2013, 09:23 (Ref:3227893)   #32
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Along the same lines...
http://m.guardiannews.com/business/2...oss-f1-rumours
Old 2 Apr 2013, 10:38 (Ref:3227922)   #33
JurekB
Racer

Poland
Stoke on Trent
JurekB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This article is a couple of years old but suggest that Zac Brown could be a possible candidate and he also has Bernies blessing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011...wn-formula-one
Old 2 Apr 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3227926)   #34
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
No, all the speculation and the rumours is just because I sent in my CV a couple of days ago.

Obviously this has created quite a stir in F1 circles and created plenty of gossip in the media. The only problem is I can't wait around forever.
Old 2 Apr 2013, 12:03 (Ref:3227959)   #35
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
No, all the speculation and the rumours is just because I sent in my CV a couple of days ago.

Obviously this has created quite a stir in F1 circles and created plenty of gossip in the media. The only problem is I can't wait around forever.
Old 2 Apr 2013, 12:05 (Ref:3227962)   #36
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maybe we should have a Ten Tenths election - we can submit the result to FOM as a nomination by the world's largest online F1 voice.

Old 5 Dec 2013, 19:37 (Ref:3340577)   #37
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
Bernie has said that whoever succeeds him has to be approved by Ferrari as they have a veto over whoever gets appointed. Interesting........

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/198774/...successor.html
Old 5 Dec 2013, 20:44 (Ref:3340595)   #38
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.".....
Old 6 Dec 2013, 02:16 (Ref:3340669)   #39
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post

If you cant wait around maybe I should talk to Luca and get my name to the top of the list.....
Old 8 Dec 2013, 11:35 (Ref:3341561)   #40
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Bernie has said that whoever succeeds him has to be approved by Ferrari as they have a veto over whoever gets appointed. Interesting........

They would be in the mix.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 13:49 (Ref:3341590)   #41
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:

I may be paranoid but am starting to wonder if Bernie received 'help' in the past from a certain Italian organisation, and as payback, he had to swear to always 'help' Ferrari?
Old 8 Dec 2013, 19:43 (Ref:3341686)   #42
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I may be paranoid but am starting to wonder if Bernie received 'help' in the past from a certain Italian organisationi?
Aargh! Not the bloody Vatican....
Old 10 Dec 2013, 13:38 (Ref:3342361)   #43
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bernie retiring?

"Screw you all! I'm going to live forever!"
Old 10 Dec 2013, 14:38 (Ref:3342383)   #44
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Look at Seb's eyes there... He's thinking about future finger gestures!
Old 10 Dec 2013, 14:42 (Ref:3342384)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgms320 View Post
Bernie retiring?

If it hasn't, that should be used in the Caption Competition.
Old 10 Dec 2013, 15:09 (Ref:3342392)   #46
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgms320 View Post
Bernie retiring?

"this is what i think about the fans!!!"
Old 10 Dec 2013, 15:12 (Ref:3342395)   #47
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
QFT....
Old 11 Dec 2013, 08:27 (Ref:3342614)   #48
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
If it hasn't, that should be used in the Caption Competition.
With apologies to "Crocodile Dundee:"

"Seb, you call that a finger? THIS is a finger!"

Old 11 Dec 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3342707)   #49
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They should look to America, as they are the best at screwing a business up, blaming everyone else, getting the Government to pay for it and then buy back the shares and control it again. Hell there are a few chiefs from GM, Chrysler, Ford, who are on the lookout for a job.
Old 11 Dec 2013, 13:57 (Ref:3342709)   #50
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Or is this what you said to Mark as he left, F U