Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Dec 2013, 01:59 (Ref:3345751)   #1
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Sebastian Vettel International Racing Driver of the Year 2013

Vettel's acceptance speech provides an interesting insight into his relationship with Helmut Marko, and his openness to criticism.

Comments on engines at the end are also interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJb9ra-7OU
Old 19 Dec 2013, 16:56 (Ref:3345996)   #2
jedrinck
Racer

jedrinck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Fernando Alonso finished 2nd in the championship in not the 2nd fastest car, as he pointed out." I would so not like him if I worked for the Ferrari F1 team.
Old 19 Dec 2013, 17:23 (Ref:3346011)   #3
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, Vettel deserved it.
Old 19 Dec 2013, 17:31 (Ref:3346014)   #4
MarkG
Veteran

MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!
I don't think anyone, even those who favour other drivers, should begrudge Vettel winning the award, he fully deserved it. I enjoyed his speech, but then he always tends to come over very well.
Old 26 Dec 2013, 13:21 (Ref:3347996)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't think of anyone else who warrants the award.
Old 26 Dec 2013, 13:43 (Ref:3348005)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is indeed a no brainer and very interesting.
Old 26 Dec 2013, 15:28 (Ref:3348027)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think we are all happy with Vettel winning the award.
Old 29 Dec 2013, 16:07 (Ref:3348603)   #8
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Fantastic year for Sebastian, I think he thoroughly deserves the award....
Old 29 Dec 2013, 19:07 (Ref:3348643)   #9
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!

I was poppin' the champers to the early hours of morning celebrating this.
Old 29 Dec 2013, 19:25 (Ref:3348650)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maybe his last year ?
Old 29 Dec 2013, 19:52 (Ref:3348661)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Who knows.......?
Old 30 Dec 2013, 00:18 (Ref:3348773)   #12
Massa_number1
Racer

Massa_number1 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
crazy isnt it how its taken him 4 titles to start winning people round but he truly deserves it
Old 30 Dec 2013, 16:35 (Ref:3348943)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massa_number1 View Post
crazy isnt it how its taken him 4 titles to start winning people round but he truly deserves it
Yeah, just the last four Autosport international driver of the year awards and the rookie of the year award the year before those. Really struggling to win people round.
Old 30 Dec 2013, 16:43 (Ref:3348946)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm getting there.......

.....but I don't always tell the truth.....