Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 25 Mar 2015, 22:01 (Ref:3519528)   #251
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
at least Haslam is keeping close ..
at the moment the british domintation it's worse than the spanish one

shame for Cluzel though .. it was his race ..

Ciao Marco
Old 26 Mar 2015, 09:23 (Ref:3519695)   #252
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Good to see Haslam back to form
Old 28 Mar 2015, 15:27 (Ref:3521046)   #253
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
. Great win for the Thai rider in Supersport ..
That was so nice to see. Rea was utterly dominant to say the least; made for not so great racing at the front but that's how it goes sometimes.
Old 17 Apr 2015, 21:22 (Ref:3528361)   #254
cg7aa
Veteran

I thought the racing from Aragon was pretty good even if it's just me watching it! Qualifying in particular was quite entertaining. Badovini impressed as did Fores as Chaz's teammate.

It's Assen this weekend and EBR have apparently folded although Pegram claims the race team will continue. We'll see.
Old 18 Apr 2015, 05:18 (Ref:3528420)   #255
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
the racing was goodish at Aragon ..
Davies gives Ducati first with with Panigale .. many to follow? should be good at Assen

SuperSport .. crap again for Cluzel, important to finish and now Sofuoglu has a 30 points advantage

bring on Assen.

Ciao Marco
Old 19 Apr 2015, 13:14 (Ref:3528875)   #256
Dyrma
Rookie

Dyrma should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great racing at Assen. Green Rea i the best Rea. VDM looked like he had the fastest bike out there, amazing talent.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 21:26 (Ref:3529035)   #257
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrma View Post
Great racing at Assen. Green Rea i the best Rea. VDM looked like he had the fastest bike out there, amazing talent.
Superbike race 2 was a real all out battle for much of the race with up to 4 bikes battling it out. To be fair, Rea is extremely hard to best around Assen on anything with wheels so the others were facing an uphill struggle and now he is on a fast bike too. Still, Chaz rode very well and made him work for it as did VDM, youth and no fear!

I didn't think Kenan did anything over the top in the Supersport race, Cluzel's reaction is more from frustration than anything else I would think.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 10:00 (Ref:3529252)   #258
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cluzel should know that Kenan is a hard racer, always has been. Frustration on his behalf for sure...
Dunno why Suzuki signed RdP, his season is embarrassing & Lowes has gotta stop crashing too! Rea is smashing them!
Old 20 Apr 2015, 13:24 (Ref:3529289)   #259
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Lowes has gotta stop crashing too!
Not really his fault - Paul Denning said in a TV interview that they have problems with the ECU as a result of which the bike's behaviour is unpredictable.
Old 14 May 2015, 07:06 (Ref:3537316)   #260
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jonny Rea has killed this years championship, 8 wins in 10 races - he sure can ride the Kwaka...
Supersport needs Suzuki & Yamaha factory team too!
Old 15 May 2015, 17:22 (Ref:3537791)   #261
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Jonny Rea has killed this years championship, 8 wins in 10 races - he sure can ride the Kwaka...
It fits him like a glove and he's pulverising the opposition. Here's hoping that the other Brits can make things interesting for him at Donington. I might pop along to watch qualifying.
Old 15 May 2015, 17:26 (Ref:3537794)   #262
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa View Post
...EBR have apparently folded although Pegram claims the race team will continue. We'll see.
These things never end well, do they?

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2015...orld+Superbike
Old 21 May 2015, 09:15 (Ref:3539853)   #263
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Quote:
It fits him like a glove and he's pulverising the opposition. Here's hoping that the other Brits can make things interesting for him at Donington. I might pop along to watch qualifying.
Any BSB Superbike/Supersport wildcards?
Old 22 May 2015, 00:43 (Ref:3540061)   #264
LouisSuddaby23
Rookie

United Kingdom
Leeds
LouisSuddaby23 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Any BSB Superbike/Supersport wildcards?
Not in SBK but Stapleford and Ryde are wildcarding in Supersport. Andy Reid is replacing Wilairot too so will be fun to see them against Kenan and Cluzel!
Old 25 May 2015, 11:55 (Ref:3541024)   #265
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisSuddaby23 View Post
Not in SBK but Stapleford and Ryde are wildcarding in Supersport. Andy Reid is replacing Wilairot too so will be fun to see them against Kenan and Cluzel!
Brilliant showing from Ryde! The other wildcards didn't held up their own too. What really went on with the Wilairot departure from his team?

Anyway, the save from Rea in superbike race 2 was something else! I shut my eyes expecting a monumental high-side. Phew.
Old 25 May 2015, 21:05 (Ref:3541192)   #266
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Thai thing was somehting to do with his misuss apparently!

Ryde is top drawer and has been for some time, he was mustard on a 125 and should be in Moto2 at the very least next year.

Or maybe a WSS ride, certainly a better bet than His namesake Smith who just seems to crash his way through every session.
Old 26 May 2015, 00:15 (Ref:3541237)   #267
LouisSuddaby23
Rookie

United Kingdom
Leeds
Stunning weekend from Ryde, old head on young shoulders. The kid is special
Old 26 May 2015, 22:38 (Ref:3541584)   #268
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
The Thai thing was somehting to do with his misuss apparently!

Burnicle mentioned something along those lines in the commentary but I found it hard to believe it was just that, it can't be that simple can it? If the rider and team felt they had a future, couldn't they just ignore the woman allegedly involved? Anyway, who cares.

Ryde was spectacular, this was the first time I had heard of him. I hope he goes places. We have seen a few wild card riders impress on home tracks though and somehow underwhelm when they get a full season. Whatever happened to Mahais for example or Marino? I was expecting big things from these two.
Old 30 May 2015, 14:40 (Ref:3542890)   #269
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
finally Rea had some opposition ..
lets see if it lasts

Ciao Marco
Old 11 Jun 2015, 22:14 (Ref:3547742)   #270
cg7aa
Veteran

Portimao has come and gone; the supersport fight between Cluzel and Kenan was nail biting stuff. The Superstock 1000 race was also a corker. Sykes' gamble in superbike race 1 almost worked, almost.

In other news...

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2015...m+part+company

I hope Leon runs rings around this bloke who is making a comeback for a couple of races, it wouldn't be good if the old man beats him. Is this the management putting pressure on the current riders?

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2015...ano+and+Sepang
Old 12 Jun 2015, 01:54 (Ref:3547793)   #271
Stahler
Rookie

Stahler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I hope Leon runs rings around this bloke who is making a comeback for a couple of races, it wouldn't be good if the old man beats him. Is this the management putting pressure on the current riders?

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2015...ano+and+Sepang
Why not? I believe the bike is still capable of winning, only the riders aren't. But Aprilia deserves this, the factory did not make clear whether they'd continue in 2015 at all, so Guinters fled to Honda. Then the Red Devils stepped in and Aprilia suddenly decided to provide the team a factory support (even the Aprilia boss Romano Albesiano attended some races).

But I don't believe Biaggi will do much. He's old and out of racing for more than two years. I expect similar results to the Troy Bayliss' ones. Top 10 would be a success IMHO. On the other hand Sepang really suits the RSV4, so anything can happen...
Old 12 Jun 2015, 06:16 (Ref:3547836)   #272
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
With Terol & Althea parting way, maybe Suzuki & de Puniet should do the same thing
I was surprised when Haslam got the Aprilia ride as he was nowhere on the Honda for 2 years - probably should have been given the boot from WSBK. Saying that, he has been pretty good this year & I reckon if they had of signed Jonny Rea they would probably be leading the championship!
Ducati should run a 3rd bike for Bayliss in those 2 races that Biaggi enters
Old 13 Jun 2015, 00:04 (Ref:3548229)   #273
LouisSuddaby23
Rookie

United Kingdom
Leeds
De Puniet's been a total failure from the start. It's difficult to judge how good a job Alex Lowes is doing when his teammate is so far off. I know Suzuki wanted to pay back RDP for testing their MotoGP bike but enough is enough now
Old 19 Jun 2015, 14:47 (Ref:3552176)   #274
Stahler
Rookie

Stahler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So Max is killing it so far...
http://www.crash.net/wsbk/news/22018...y-fastest.html

Can't wait for the races!
Old 19 Jun 2015, 17:00 (Ref:3552204)   #275
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Expect a few fireworks and maybe a few handbags too!