Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 15 Sep 2006, 03:36 (Ref:1710674)   #1
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It has happened! Max to Suzuki!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2006/Sep/060914z.htm

Quote:
Max, a rider who needs no introduction, is more motivated and fitter than ever. He has already asked to test his new Suzuki GSX-R1000 K7 as soon as possible. "Today is a good day," He said. "I have always followed the World Superbike Championship and my view is that it is an extremely exciting championship. I have always admired the riders taking part in the World Superbike Championship and I value the class?s technical level."
Old 15 Sep 2006, 08:03 (Ref:1710751)   #2
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Suprised he isn't a bit worried about Suzuki's relative lack of competitiveness in recent races, but he obviously thinkshe cna make the difference. Good to see a big name on the grid, but what does it mean for the existing Suzuki riders.
Old 15 Sep 2006, 10:15 (Ref:1710859)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsOntheSide
Suprised he isn't a bit worried about Suzuki's relative lack of competitiveness in recent races, but he obviously thinkshe cna make the difference. Good to see a big name on the grid, but what does it mean for the existing Suzuki riders.
hasnt yukio kagayama won 2 or 3 races out of the last 6 - think it could be the 2005 world champion under pressure to perform

will suzuki run corser, biaggi & kagayama in 07 - hope so
Old 15 Sep 2006, 18:25 (Ref:1711286)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nah, they should just bin Corser. His time is up.

Biaggi....hmmmm, well as with all things related to Max this could either be spectacular or a complete and total disaster!
Old 15 Sep 2006, 18:35 (Ref:1711296)   #5
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think Knowlesy has it right, it could be great, or not so great. We'll just have to watch this space I suppose.

The 2007 grid could be very interesting me thinks.
Old 16 Sep 2006, 02:41 (Ref:1711542)   #6
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I read somewhere that it could be two teams.

something like Corser And Mr Smokey in team A and then Max N. And Max B in the other or something like that...
Old 16 Sep 2006, 03:57 (Ref:1711565)   #7
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds good. Biaggi is great value, even if it is for the tantrums and whining! Freakshow.

He can, on occasion, ride like a god. On occasion.

Corser is a smooth rider like Max so maybe the Suzuki will be suited to the great Biaggi.