Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 8 Sep 2006, 02:23 (Ref:1704605)   #1
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
WSBK Lausitz Weekend Thread

WSBK this weekend also!
Old 8 Sep 2006, 14:58 (Ref:1705236)   #2
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All is right in WSBK with Bayliss leading FP1 and provissional qualifying.
Old 8 Sep 2006, 18:13 (Ref:1705417)   #3
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
I might as well just throw this in here. Found this on the Speed site. We already know that Toseland has confirmed that he will not pursue a ride with D'Antin Ducati. Apparently, Biaggi has also turned that ride down and is in with a shout at Alstare Suzuki. Deal to be announced at Imola?

Barros could also find himself at Ten Kate along side Toseland.

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/moto...perbike/32369/
Old 8 Sep 2006, 19:43 (Ref:1705507)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
AFter erading a pice about Alex t0day I founf out that "apparently" he funded most of the ride on the bike himself, to the tune of nearly seven figures!!

I think he deserves a crack on the Ten Kate bike, if litle else he has got to be better than Muggeridge who has been a major disappointment for me on a SUperbike. And has had his nose pout out of joint for me by Adrew Pitt who looks the real deal all of a sudden after also only looking really good on a SS bike like Muggas
Old 9 Sep 2006, 18:36 (Ref:1706066)   #5
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
Well that Bayliss fellow is on pole again followed by Haga and Toseland.
Old 12 Sep 2006, 18:46 (Ref:1709092)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did the races not happen then?

Good wins for Kagayama and Toseland. Bayliss seems to like to fall off his bike every second race these days, just to give everyone a chance. Lucky Colin Edwards isn't around really.

And what about Kagayama? What is that, three wins? Corser has how many? One? Impressive.

Hope he can mount a challenge next year.
Old 13 Sep 2006, 00:44 (Ref:1709282)   #7
bestfit
Veteran

Australia
In a state of total confusion.
bestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I doubt if Kagayama will be with Corona Suzuki next year. Word is that Biaggi will take the ride.
Old 13 Sep 2006, 00:48 (Ref:1709283)   #8
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well the irony is that Corser hasn't resigned, so it could be that Biaggi will be talking Corser's ride.
Old 13 Sep 2006, 00:48 (Ref:1709284)   #9
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Lucky Colin Edwards isn't around really.
Next year...next year
Old 13 Sep 2006, 11:37 (Ref:1709522)   #10
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I dont think Colin will ride in WSB really, he has said loads of times that if he cant get a ride in GP that he will quit and why wouldnt he, he has two lovely kids and a stunning wife who must really like him to quit now!

I think the same applies to Corser really, he has been at the top level for many years, won two titles, why would you need it, unless there is summat on the bike that is hindering him, I just think Troy has had enough really. Kag will stay on a Suzook, but maybe if Corser stays he might come back to the UK! Would be great to see him back.

As for Biaggi, have heard it all before I am afraid, when Alstare give the release I will believe it!
Old 14 Sep 2006, 17:09 (Ref:1710340)   #11
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well last year Biaggi was in the mix for a Midland F1 drive, so where he will end up god only knows! BTCC probably!

Corser is the most useless double world champion of all time (a relative thing I know). If the bike is not the best by at least twenty seconds a lap he just cannot hack it. If anyone should step aside at Suzuki it should be him.
Old 15 Sep 2006, 00:40 (Ref:1710618)   #12
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Biaggi has signed with Suzuki.

and on annother topic Stoner with Honda...