Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Oct 2001, 22:43 (Ref:163370)   #1
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Surfers paradise

Can the Aussis please let me know where is hte best place to go to for the CART race, where do I buy the tickets, how much it costs, and where do I park if I am driving down from Brisbane?
Sorry EERO for posting this in this forum, but I am desperate for the information and so I am covering all the bases.
Old 21 Oct 2001, 07:16 (Ref:163440)   #2
Full Boost
Rookie

Full Boost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope this will help!

Valve Bounce, the best place to go for the race would have to be near the chicane although other spots are also good, such as the hairpin.

Tickets can be bought from ticketek and they range in prices depending on grandstand. I know i have a ticket on the hairpin which costs $250.00. You can also get the walkabout ticket which i think is around $70.00 and can be purchased at the gate.

You can park at Parklands Showgroung on Smith Street, Southport which has shuttle busses to and from the track regularly from Thursday through to Sunday.

I can post all the prices later if you want them.

Hope i have been of some help.
Old 21 Oct 2001, 21:35 (Ref:163680)   #3
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Re: Hope this will help!

Quote:
Originally posted by Full Boost
Valve Bounce, the best place to go for the race would have to be near the chicane although other spots are also good, such as the hairpin.

Tickets can be bought from ticketek and they range in prices depending on grandstand. I know i have a ticket on the hairpin which costs $250.00. You can also get the walkabout ticket which i think is around $70.00 and can be purchased at the gate.

You can park at Parklands Showgroung on Smith Street, Southport which has shuttle busses to and from the track regularly from Thursday through to Sunday.

I can post all the prices later if you want them.

Hope i have been of some help.
Boy!! These prices are a little steep. Do they accept Visa? Yes!! I would appreciate it if you would post the other prices.