Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Dec 2013, 11:44 (Ref:3346263)   #501
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One other question - Helen (Elaviel) - what's your boyfriend's name?
Old 20 Dec 2013, 15:23 (Ref:3346331)   #502
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Helen's boyfriend's name is Steve although they have split up again
Old 20 Dec 2013, 18:28 (Ref:3346387)   #503
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah.......
Old 20 Dec 2013, 18:31 (Ref:3346389)   #504
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ah.......
Time to see about airbrushing the photo?
Old 20 Dec 2013, 18:33 (Ref:3346390)   #505
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Could be......
Old 20 Dec 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3346400)   #506
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've reached that point in writing my annual story that I need to do some double-checking on names of those who were present for this year's meeting.

I've attached a group photo. Obviously I know a lot of the names already and I'm sure I really should know some of those I'm not clear about - so can you help me with:-

1. Top row in Pink Pig t-shirt - 'Dr Wi Wi' ???
2. Top row - the two gents between Mike and Dominique?
3. The cluster to the picture's right of Dominique (at top) and Vincent (at bottom) - obviously I know myself and Stéphane and I believe there are Vaillant children there.......
4. Middle row between Chris and Walter - Eps - I can never remember your name!
5. Middle row between James and Eric - I am right that you are Simmi (Rich) and WWODB? Real name?

Thanks
Well top row just at the right of Dominique is my brother's friend(with the blue cap) Pascal and just behind you is Stephane's son Louis. On your left is mine Axel who will come next year.

Last edited by batmobile; 20 Dec 2013 at 19:06. Reason: informations missing
Old 20 Dec 2013, 21:43 (Ref:3346435)   #507
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Eric!
Old 20 Jan 2014, 08:33 (Ref:3356142)   #508
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I feel a "small" beer team sneaking in on the 2014 Ten-tenths meeting...........
Old 20 Jan 2014, 09:21 (Ref:3356157)   #509
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
I feel a "small" beer team sneaking in on the 2014 Ten-tenths meeting...........
i would prefer a large one thank you
Old 20 Jan 2014, 14:12 (Ref:3356253)   #510
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's what she... never mind.
Old 20 Jan 2014, 18:38 (Ref:3356351)   #511
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
I always like a good beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i would prefer a large one thank you
That doesn't come as a surprise, Simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
That's what she... never mind.
Old 27 Feb 2014, 19:21 (Ref:3372877)   #512
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Sorry, not going to look through 35 pages. Is this year's meeting in the same spot as last year?
Old 27 Feb 2014, 19:30 (Ref:3372885)   #513
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Sorry, not going to look through 35 pages. Is this year's meeting in the same spot as last year?
Most likely
There will also be a new thread with the place and time, when the time is about right.
Old 27 Feb 2014, 19:35 (Ref:3372890)   #514
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
for photo's of 2013 and older try

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk/

Site also has plenty of useful info for the first timer
Old 27 Feb 2014, 22:39 (Ref:3372947)   #515
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Patience young Falcon, all will be revealed by PascaLM when the time is right......
Old 23 Mar 2014, 17:04 (Ref:3383335)   #516
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Most likely
There will also be a new thread with the place and time, when the time is about right.

IS IT THE RIGHT TIME NOW??????????

JUNE 2014 HAS NEVER BEEN SO NEAR...........

STARTING TO FEEL THE LE MANS BUG DANCING
Old 23 Mar 2014, 17:27 (Ref:3383341)   #517
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
In a week Kenn........
Old 23 Mar 2014, 17:33 (Ref:3383343)   #518
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
people are very impatient this year
Old 23 Mar 2014, 17:37 (Ref:3383346)   #519
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
people are very impatient this year
Yes, they are.

OK...
Old 23 Mar 2014, 17:51 (Ref:3383349)   #520
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Well, I don't think we ever have had so many non-racing pre-Le Mans threads as we do now
Old 23 Mar 2014, 18:14 (Ref:3383357)   #521
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Well, I don't think we ever have had so many non-racing pre-Le Mans threads as we do now
Because Le Mans, c'est la vie.
Old 23 Mar 2014, 18:53 (Ref:3383365)   #522
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
well we have to talk about something
Old 23 Mar 2014, 18:55 (Ref:3383367)   #523
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Because Le Mans, c'est la vie.
So True !!!!!
Old 23 Mar 2014, 18:55 (Ref:3383369)   #524
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
I think that it is time to start to focus on some realy importen motorsport.
Here in Denmark it has all been about F1 and some guy named Kevin.

Oh well, we do like our sport heros. So keep racing kev.
Just last year he was sitting on the rearwheel of a gokart at our local kart track giving advice to a couple of kids ready to race.

But i havent been to at pre-race 10/10 meeting at any grandprix so this one is special.

Bring on the good theme and lets start rolling in the circus.
Old 24 Mar 2014, 15:46 (Ref:3383653)   #525
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid