Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Apr 2014, 13:48 (Ref:3393311)   #176
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Buying good quality shirts in bulk will not cost much it is the printing that takes some work, time and then off course money. But prices of over 30 euros inc. Postage is way too much for an unknown quality shirt.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 14:05 (Ref:3393322)   #177
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
I must admit, I like this one with the 'garages' on it, but as you say, with shipping, there's no way I'd pay that. They're probably making £2-3 on the shipping alone.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 14:07 (Ref:3393324)   #178
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Yes and that shirt might be for sale in one of the many shops at the track.
Old 26 May 2015, 20:18 (Ref:3541528)   #179
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-20...item2ee1250c4e

£12????!!!

For a freebie flag???
Old 26 May 2015, 20:49 (Ref:3541543)   #180
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In that case, I wonder what I can get for a Lola freebie flag, which now is classified as a memorabilia?
Old 26 May 2015, 21:22 (Ref:3541557)   #181
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I wonder how much a massive Radical banner might fetch?
Old 27 May 2015, 06:13 (Ref:3541650)   #182
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Asking £12 is bad enough but if some one actually makes a bid that would be a real surprise
Old 27 May 2015, 15:03 (Ref:3541761)   #183
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
In that case, I wonder what I can get for a Lola freebie flag, which now is classified as a memorabilia?
I was thinking exactly the same thing, I've still got one or two in a tube here.
Old 28 May 2015, 12:18 (Ref:3542056)   #184
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi

I have 2 Audi flags. £15 each or £25 for a pair

Anyone?

This i a preorder and I will fullfill as many orders as possible in 3 weeks time.

Kenn
Old 31 Aug 2015, 13:52 (Ref:3570247)   #185
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fancy a nice sign?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-Ad...item2357531ceb
Old 31 Aug 2015, 16:09 (Ref:3570269)   #186
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Too bad the seller won't ship it to the US.
Old 31 Aug 2015, 18:21 (Ref:3570288)   #187
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't think I'd want to ship it at all!
Old 31 Aug 2015, 20:10 (Ref:3570322)   #188
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have no idea where to place that!
Old 1 Sep 2015, 12:39 (Ref:3570488)   #189
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well not much demand for it, no bids sale ended
Old 8 Nov 2015, 15:19 (Ref:3589045)   #190
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
£15........ £15!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-20...EAAOSwl8NVgJja
Old 8 Nov 2015, 20:45 (Ref:3589088)   #191
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
I need to take home more stuff from LM!
Old 14 Dec 2015, 16:39 (Ref:3597721)   #192
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SUPREM...QAAOSwirZTyC49
Old 14 Dec 2015, 16:48 (Ref:3597722)   #193
rwintle
Veteran

Canada
Maple (yes really), Canada
rwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Agh! My eyes! My eyes!
Old 14 Dec 2015, 16:50 (Ref:3597723)   #194
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You'd stand out in the crowd, for sure! The ideal apparel for the Ten Tenths meeting! If we buy it for Simon, we'd never miss the meeting place......
Old 14 Dec 2015, 17:55 (Ref:3597740)   #195
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I'd wear it, but then you all would have to buy tickets to the gun show ahead of time!
Old 14 Dec 2015, 17:58 (Ref:3597742)   #196
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i like it but not the price, i am a pensioner now so might have to let that one go and stick to the old rebellion shirt and straw hat
Old 15 Dec 2015, 18:39 (Ref:3597979)   #197
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It is a bit pricey, I must admit.......
Old 20 Dec 2015, 14:35 (Ref:3598970)   #198
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Does anyone else have any of these? These are the Le Mans Media Guides, aka Info Presse - not the Liste des Engages that comes in the member packs (nor the shorter version that is these days included with the programme), but the official media guide. On tidying my study today I found these. I have a full run from 1986 to 2010 (after which the ACO ruined everything by moving to data sticks..... , which although I have one, are much more difficult to source. I've never found one prior to 1986 - does anyone know if there were any earlier ones?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0134.jpg  
Old 8 May 2016, 12:00 (Ref:3640084)   #199
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Bought on Marktplaats ('marketplace', a dutch secondhand website), the Mercedes-Benz press map for the 1999 Le Mans 24 Hours. Makes for fun reading with hindsight

Beauty and the beast. It sure was very pretty.....

Old 8 May 2016, 12:32 (Ref:3640094)   #200
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They should have had Red Bull sponsorship.........