Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:12 (Ref:1118379)   #276
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks djinvicta

We have to pull together and try to do what we can.

The lttle things might help!
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:16 (Ref:1118384)   #277
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Go Go !! Youve made Autosport this week! Theyre commenting on a big petition in force! Come on, dont short change yourself! WELL DONE!! No Fokker comes close!!
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:17 (Ref:1118389)   #278
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Are you thanking me or the site?
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:18 (Ref:1118392)   #279
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
You You You!! A Star!! Well Done!!
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:19 (Ref:1118393)   #280
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
I didn't discover the petion it was another member, I have just been trying to encourage a few members on 10-10ths to try and help save the GP.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:23 (Ref:1118403)   #281
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
Well youve done the job!! But, tonight Nigel Mansell has said hes done a deal with mates to run the British GP for the next 7 years!!!! Any comments? No ones raised a thread?
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:24 (Ref:1118404)   #282
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Quote:
Originally posted by djinvicta
Go Go !! Youve made Autosport this week! Theyre commenting on a big petition in force! Come on, dont short change yourself! WELL DONE!!
How did I make Autosport?

How have I not short changed myself?

What's going on?

:confused:

It was PeterJohnstone that discovered the site.

Thanks for the credit djinvicta but PeterJohnstone diserves the credit for finding the site!

Last edited by luke; 7 Oct 2004 at 21:27.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:30 (Ref:1118418)   #283
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
Just a mention in Autosport to say there is a big petition over the GP; got to be your pushing of it hasnt it?
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:32 (Ref:1118421)   #284
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Are yes thanks for pointing that out mate, sorry I was attacking you a bit earlier it's just I was a bit confused.

I hope it shall make a difference!
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:33 (Ref:1118422)   #285
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by djinvicta
Well youve done the job!! But, tonight Nigel Mansell has said hes done a deal with mates to run the British GP for the next 7 years!!!! Any comments? No ones raised a thread?
It is probably more relevant in the thread Peter has pointed out: This matter has/may have moved on: http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=60464

Whether that is a direct result of a load of people signing that petition I don't know (have you read the comments?). Good on those who kept it clean and civil (and didn't refer to any German/Dutch planes). Your words will be the ones that counted.

Last edited by Adam43; 7 Oct 2004 at 21:36.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:38 (Ref:1118424)   #286
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Yes there was quite bad language.

I just hope old Bernie takes notice.
Old 7 Oct 2004, 21:40 (Ref:1118429)   #287
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
Attack all you want. I cant even spell Knowsleys name! I enjoy F1 and wish some people on this site could relax and take criticism and debate without taking offence. Im passionate about the Brit GP, and hope this site pushes and hopefully influences some people that reckon they "run" this sport. If I doubted that, Id go to bed and forget it; its people power that works, guys like you that push push a petition with all enthusiasm and vigour, that keeps it all going. F1 will survive in some form, with or without the british GP, but to stand on Club in the rain and watch the opposite lock is awesome!!
Old 7 Oct 2004, 22:06 (Ref:1118444)   #288
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Passion is high around here, by definition.
I am sure that you meant that such dire problems as the loss of the British GP need attacking, however speaking generally
Quote:
Attack all you want?
It depends: do not attack posters, or flame, or bait or act like a troll. The forum rules are quite clear on this: http://tentenths.com/forum/misc.php?...ge=1#behaviour Also criticism is fine and debate certainly. Although I never considered continually pushing one point of view debate.

Secondly, it may be a petition for something good (or not), but continual posting of it borders on spam and gets in the way of the primary aim of this forum - to discuss.

And finally, as the petition stands at the moment it is not worth the link. The language is disgraceful and general content is disgusting. It does not fit with ten-tenths - a family, relaxed, place to discuss motorsport. So it disappoints me but I feel we can't continue to link to it. Any link to material link that would be deleted and I think this has now grown to be link that. I say this with double regret as in doing so I have probably encouraged you to look!

And on that point I think this thread has served its purpose. Sorry.

May I remind you that the latest developments about Silverstone GP are being discussed here: http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=60464
Please discuss.

Last edited by Adam43; 7 Oct 2004 at 22:24.