Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 23 May 2005, 15:30 (Ref:1308135)   #1
larry1
Rookie

Ireland
larry1 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Irish Rallycross Championship TV Coverage

Round 2 of the Irish Championship will be shown @ 11.30am this Saturday morning on TV3. Further details of Men & Motors, Setanta & TG4 coverage to follow. Time may vary by 30 mins but check on Saturday morn to confirm.

I believe the On The Limits team are really happen with the production.. can't wait to see the final product.
Old 23 May 2005, 16:02 (Ref:1308154)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cool, pity I'm going to be up at Kirkistown on Saturday. Looks like it's one to record and enjoy though. According to Sky's listing it's 11:30am on TV3, so let's hope it's accurate
Old 23 May 2005, 18:24 (Ref:1308288)   #3
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Normally its at 11:30am on Saturday and repeated at either midnight or 12:30 the following Monday night/Tuesday morning
Old 24 May 2005, 12:28 (Ref:1308920)   #4
ebby
Racer

United Kingdom
near Lydden, Kent
ebby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
how do we get that programme in England?
Old 24 May 2005, 13:40 (Ref:1308984)   #5
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You guys get men and motors so whenever thats on m&m im sure larry1 will fill you in.

As for tv3 if you have sky digital you might be able to get it on chan 103 (i tink)

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 28 May 2005, 11:01 (Ref:1312358)   #6
larry1
Rookie

Ireland
larry1 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Well what did u think?

Excellent programme for first time covering Rallycross. Well done Mick! More please, more!
Old 28 May 2005, 15:26 (Ref:1312662)   #7
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol woke up at 12:30 crud

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 30 May 2005, 07:23 (Ref:1314359)   #8
Roundy Mooney
Veteran

Ireland
Roundy Mooney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Coverage was v.good, exellent in car stuff with some of the drivers, presenter was very presentable and the comentary was good compared with some of the men & motors stuff.

Only small complaint was it was a bit chop back and forth between things which probably made it hard for non rallycross people to understand the layout.

But overall a great first show by Mick & Co.
Old 31 May 2005, 21:16 (Ref:1316224)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought the format and the presentation was excellent. There was even some ME I think perhaps there could have been more of an explanation that there was more than one lap in each heat as that's what it could have looked like. Hopefully they'll cover a bit more (dare I say it) circuit racing.
Old 31 May 2005, 23:35 (Ref:1316309)   #10
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
I I think perhaps there could have been more of an explanation that there was more than one lap in each heat as that's what it could have looked like.
I thought it was a new format in the BRDA/BTRDA c/ships of having one lap heats....glad they showed a few of the races over a few laps....Mick told me a few weeks ago that he'd be covering all the Irish RallyX events
Old 1 Jun 2005, 20:51 (Ref:1317363)   #11
willie
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
willie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great to see Irish rallycross on TV... Would have liked if the program had it been an hour long........ Looked a bit rushed....full marks on the presenter...Matts comentary ...Brill....
Old 5 Jun 2005, 13:14 (Ref:1320486)   #12
P.Cummins
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
P.Cummins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah it was good alright. Gives me a taste of the rallycross world, which I am very new to. Matt Feeney did good comentary. Nice in-car shots and some interviews. I heard on that programme that they will be covering the next round of the championship so I hope to God that peespeed is right. They've really started taking more into account since last year like this (Rallycross) and Forestry rallying. Well done lads!