Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 Apr 2014, 20:37 (Ref:3393015)   #1
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chase Elliott

His obvious talent and rapid progression is fast becoming an embarassment. Should he continue to progress in Nationwide at his present rate, then surely he must get a full-time Cup ride in 2015; but with whom?

At present, he is firmly fixed in the HMS fold, but neither they nor their satellite teams have any rides obviously available for the 2015 season. Of the current HMS drivers, I understand that Kasey Kahne's contract is up at the end of the 2015 season, but he can pull in sponsorship dollars to the point that he is unlikely to be canned. The weakest by far of the HMS group drivers is Danica Patrick, but because of her marketing appeal, it is unlikely in the extreme that she will lose her Cup ride.

Me, I'd like to see Chase in a #9 Ford, but I don't think that's going to happen.