Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 Feb 2007, 08:58 (Ref:1835206)   #3
torola
Rookie

Spain
Spain
torola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I prefer to buy...and have bought and sold...more ''modern'' or even future classics.
To date I have made a bob or two...not a fortune by any means as that is nearly impossible, but with careful thought on what is...and might become desirable in the very near future.
That means it is not always something I like myself...in that case I would be broke.
I tend not to keep them for long and only put a few hundred or thousand miles on before parting with them, only small restoration work done too..so I buy them in reasonably good nick in the first place.
It is difficult in deciding what will become hard to find, which models were made in smaller number etc etc....but damn good fun !
Out here in Spain cars are very rarely looked after, and classics are as expensive as anywhere but amazingly they are about.
So I am constantly on the look-out, in fact just last weekend I spotted a white BMW 2002Ti, it looked in very good condition so in the next few weeks I shall be knocking on this Spaniards door !!!!!!!
John, you have expensive tastes...I saw a nice Aston advertised here but of course its a left hooker...i'll send you details !