Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 4 Jun 2008, 22:53 (Ref:2220056)   #251
META4
Veteran

META4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Superjohn you have got no idea of what you are talking about ...

First for your information the Porsche Cup Asia is racing at Macau GP for already few years...

Second,Frd never pretented that they will race this season either last season in Macau as they had a 3 years contract with Macau GP organisation (2002-2003-2004-2005) and when they had to negociate a new deal with Macau organisation, then Frd gave up due to the fees they were asking .

good to mention that "Mr Superjohn" is part of the SCCHK... which explain evertyhing.

Last edited by META4; 4 Jun 2008 at 22:56.
Old 4 Jun 2008, 23:15 (Ref:2220062)   #252
superjohn
Rookie

superjohn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dear META4,

unless you are part of FRD, i don't think you know what happened behind the scenes. And since i am from SCCHK, i know what FRD has been saying to our AFR / CFR drivers when they signed up for each season's race series.

anyway, since 2005 and including this year, all new events at MGP have been selected based on merit, not money terms. MGP is a government organisation promoting motorsports, and it will not select race events purely on commercial terms.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 00:07 (Ref:2220083)   #253
META4
Veteran

Don't tell me that FBMW Asia got a slot a Macau GP because of his Merit...
Old 5 Jun 2008, 00:50 (Ref:2220096)   #254
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
this is an interesting discussion - continue on fella's
Old 5 Jun 2008, 02:01 (Ref:2220103)   #255
Asa
Veteran

Hong Kong
Disneyland
Asa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
META4, if you have seen some of the last Formula Renault races at Macau, then you will understand why they get kicked out. They were the laughing stock of the weekend.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 02:15 (Ref:2220108)   #256
META4
Veteran

yes i have seen and i was even there ... Macau GP Races are always messy ,not only in Asian Formula Renault ,that is the reason why everybody loves it .

FRD has not much to see in this mess, as far as i know they are not responsible of the organisation of the Grand Prix...

Formula Renault racing in Macau always attracted some international drivers like Jamie Green,Scott Speed,Colin Flemming,Nakajima,Hirate,Bruno Senna and much more you cannot blame FRD for that AFAIK
Old 5 Jun 2008, 03:44 (Ref:2220136)   #257
Asa
Veteran

Hong Kong
Disneyland
Asa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by META4
yes i have seen and i was even there ... Macau GP Races are always messy ,not only in Asian Formula Renault ,that is the reason why everybody loves it .
Apparently not everybody loves it then.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 05:15 (Ref:2220171)   #258
superjohn
Rookie

Quote:
Don't tell me that FBMW Asia got a slot a Macau GP because of his Merit...
yes. of course F.BMW still have to pay for the slot, and i would speculate that other promoters (eg, F.Geely) would have paid more, but money was not the main deciding factor.

the recent F.BMW races in Sepang were very good. much, much better than AFR in Shanghai.

Last edited by superjohn; 5 Jun 2008 at 05:22.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 05:20 (Ref:2220172)   #259
META4
Veteran

i prefer to stop this kind of Childish discussion... and lets come back to sport in respect of everybody and in objective point of views
Old 5 Jun 2008, 12:45 (Ref:2220477)   #260
Lam Pak
Veteran

Lam Pak has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
meta4: every one in macau knows that frenault was kicked cause frd mistakes. right you had sennas and greens but the president was selling the other half the grid to his friends who never made races before. frd was brought up in a hateful group that embedded the ridiculous belief of his friends being superior in all ways to those guys if they paid more. the races were a mess cause those guys that frd sold races at highprice were crashing all the time. hence, the cardinal injunction of paying the bills could practically be ignored. perhaps the frd, with its infinite knowledge and expansive sense of self, forgot that they need to pay to macau. no pay no quality out! frd is in blacklist of macau gp and that is amazing and hilarious. you hav to acept.
afos went to macau gp with fbmw and paid the bill and will make a proper race with junior driver. renault and frd were telling the teams they would get macau and in the end they got nothing. frd is noprofisional but renault should have been mroe serious. champ was racing 2 cars in frd champioship hoping to race in macau and now they have nothing. every thing for frd is for the beauty. beauty is no quality in things themselves it exists merely in the mind which contemplates them. i wanted to have frenault in-stead of fbmw but frd championship hasnt quality to race in macau.
Old 5 Jun 2008, 13:01 (Ref:2220494)   #261
META4
Veteran

ok lets come back into it

I agree with Lam Pak when he says the FBMW Pacific got a slot at Macau GP because BMW was pulling some money and not on their merit

I would also have prefered to see F-Renault back to Macau for severall reasons , first because there are more FR2000 available in Asia than FBMW ( I do not believe that European FBMW Teams will ship their cars to Macau for the Race unless BMW pays the bill)

Can you tell me some names about "the president was selling the other half the grid to his friends who never made races before"

Probably some Friends from SuperJohn from SCCHK

Yes that is right this kind of peoples would be banned to race... even if now they found a new playground in "Asian Super Car championship" Afos championship to waste their money

Last edited by META4; 5 Jun 2008 at 13:07.
Old 6 Jun 2008, 12:36 (Ref:2221256)   #262
Lam Pak
Veteran

meta4:you are deep onto asian racing and well inform for a italian. this context, you should legitimate for us to examine the root causes of the byebye of frenault in macau: the poverty that stares us in the face of renault in france the illegitimacy of their actions.in this glorious new globalized economy its come time to put away our moral qualms and embrace corruption and crime as another cost of doing business.gt races are for old mans drivers but frenault isnt. frd and renault should have use macau to make a kind of world final or at least make racing properly. you can have a grid in gts with only three decent drivers but you cant have that in frenault and you had it. you are well onto asia meta4 but you cant forget scchk doesnt need frd drivers to look strong.they are an amateur club and they dont make money on their clients like frd. scckh is a gropu of rich guys of hk that like racing in zhuhai and they trust in yao to make the show going.
Old 6 Jun 2008, 13:27 (Ref:2221287)   #263
META4
Veteran

i am sorry but at the beginning FRenault Asia was mostly for HK Gentlemen drivers the same ones who are now racing in Asian Super Car Challenge

The thing is for HK and MAcau Peoples Racing in Macau is very special , even more than for Europeans and Formula Renault 2000 was the way to race there

One thing is sure, FRD did a good job when they braught FR2000 in Asia and raced at Macau, afterwards everybody will also agree that there was some cheating undergoing ... but not only on FRD cars and it did not happened only in Asian Formula Renault , there are this kind of rumors in all championships

I just suspect some peoples on this forum to decredibilise FRD , i am just here to balance this discussion
Old 7 Jun 2008, 01:36 (Ref:2221672)   #264
Sun 1
Racer

Sun 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think you guys are pretty right, I heard more or less the same thing, Macau GP did like the grid FRD puts on, too many crash by too many bad drivers....F-BMW will be a lot better for that......
Old 7 Jun 2008, 15:28 (Ref:2221958)   #265
Lam Pak
Veteran

frd dont need people to descridibilise them as they are already descridibilise. they destroyed every thing with their priorities. finally it begun. they are loosing grip. they will fall. you cant avoid. they promise macaugp to the teams and drivers this year. what do u hav now?for matter of record you hav mud. afos just need cars in the grid to kill finaly frd and friends.
Old 8 Jun 2008, 06:54 (Ref:2222313)   #266
superjohn
Rookie

META4, before i joined this forum, many people here already have descridibilise FRD, so don't blame me for their own demise. It is FRD own fault that they built their own bad reputation

ASCC runs its own set of proper rules for GT, just like other race events in Asia, such as PCCA, or touring cars, such as ATCS, N2000, etc. ASCC started with a mixture of GT and sportscars, but soon the Japanese turbocharged cars were not interested to be compete because of reliability problems

We prefer to encourage Gentleman Racing because we are talking about expensive machines here, and everybody racing from their own pockets. AFR is really for sponsored race drivers. (and btw, more than half of the PCCA grid are Gentleman Racers too, so i do not see anything wrong about this, unless you feel PCCA is not suitable for Macau or F1 too)
Old 8 Jun 2008, 08:37 (Ref:2222342)   #267
META4
Veteran

AFR used to run a lot of your friends SuperJohn under theirs " GhiaSport" team

the problem with you SuperJohn is you are able to say something and its opposite few days later

And i think there is a consensus of opinion that FRD has nothing to see with the problems on the race track when FR2000 was racing at Macau GP.
Old 10 Jun 2008, 08:30 (Ref:2224503)   #268
superjohn
Rookie

Quote:
AFR used to run a lot of your friends SuperJohn under theirs " GhiaSport" team

the problem with you SuperJohn is you are able to say something and its opposite few days later

And i think there is a consensus of opinion that FRD has nothing to see with the problems on the race track when FR2000 was racing at Macau GP.
Ghiasports, DTM, Modena, etc - all the same

"opposite" - what ?

"consensus" - where ?

come to Asia and see things for yourself
Old 10 Jun 2008, 10:15 (Ref:2224622)   #269
META4
Veteran

i am italian living in HK for your information
Old 10 Jun 2008, 11:36 (Ref:2224700)   #270
META4
Veteran

lets come back to the subject of this thread.

Does anybody has any information about the race coming this week end at Sepang? Entry list?
Old 15 Jun 2008, 06:55 (Ref:2229168)   #271
META4
Veteran

Result of the Sepang Race ,only 11 cars entered this event

1-Rosenqvist March3
2-Iwasaki DTM
3- Dai Wei March3
4- Beche Champ
5- Kuroda ART
6- Hirsch Champ
7- Booth ART
8- Haryanto ART
9- Zeng Dong March3
10- Gomez Briceno March3
11- Rouget March3
Old 16 Jun 2008, 16:33 (Ref:2230177)   #272
superjohn
Rookie

so lets see how many for AFR this weekend in Sepang Super GT weekend

p.s. the F2000Asia races will be screened on StarSports this weekend June 20-22. I wonder where i can find the AFR races on TV ?
Old 16 Jun 2008, 17:36 (Ref:2230242)   #273
META4
Veteran

maybe they will have some cars from Fr2.0 Asia , as the cars are already at Sepang Circuit ... does somebody has some informations?
Old 17 Jun 2008, 11:43 (Ref:2230734)   #274
Lam Pak
Veteran

afr is past. nobody cares. drivers there are bad or racing for hobby. i heard very gud races in sepang for afos. i wonder if people will join more in thailand. art shoull get capilaire again and m3 mr bouguey. boughey is from thai. he races for sure. champ got a newcar.
Old 18 Jun 2008, 23:32 (Ref:2232306)   #275
Sun 1
Racer

Sun 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I Agree with Lam Pak....FRD is over just a matter of time for them to die in FR ...
I spoke with a friend of mine working in an FR Team and he told me all the teams and drivers are very pleased with the promotion and Media exposure, they never had that in FRD for the last 7 years.......

Tags
formula renault