Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 28 Oct 2022, 13:31 (Ref:4131777)   #301
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I had to pull off the road yesterday to make room for this guy pulling half a barn on a flatbed. It was not attached to the trailer and he hit a pothole and the thing nearly fell off.
Amazing home many "structures" i see on the actual road these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Every couple of days since you posted I go back and look at this.

Showing someone else and saying “look at that”.

Just done it with Mrs43. “It wouldn’t fit in the garage”.
“That’s irrelevant” I said.
I am with her logic as I'm searching for something fun that will fit in my garage. 16 feet / 9 inches. But to your point, that's what car covers are for!!
Old 28 Oct 2022, 13:38 (Ref:4131779)   #302
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
It was not attached to the trailer and he hit a pothole and the thing nearly fell off.

That may be the reason why there was only half the barn left on the trailer.
Old 28 Oct 2022, 14:07 (Ref:4131788)   #303
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
That's the flood relief venting side of the barn
Old 28 Oct 2022, 15:29 (Ref:4131812)   #304
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
In hindsight, maybe I should have followed it with my camera rolling to catch what was going to be an inevitable fail.
Old 28 Oct 2022, 16:41 (Ref:4131837)   #305
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
House on a truck!

Saw this. Window left open. Was it broken, was it to let the smell of cigarettes and disappointment out, or is that how she escaped from the back?
Attached Thumbnails
EA555017-2461-48CA-BE67-5F17C0B55870.jpeg  
Old 28 Oct 2022, 17:49 (Ref:4131860)   #306
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All of the above sir, all of that
Old 28 Oct 2022, 17:51 (Ref:4131861)   #307
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Sucks I missed the BEAUTIFUL gen 1 Vette, with era appropriate tags earlier today.

But this guy was sweet as well in front of the Hotel Indigo on Peachtree, sorry for the glare, stupid sun
Old 28 Oct 2022, 18:10 (Ref:4131866)   #308
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No parking stopping standing any time. Unless your car is cool.
Old 28 Oct 2022, 20:13 (Ref:4131879)   #309
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
House on a truck!

Saw this. Window left open. Was it broken, was it to let the smell of cigarettes and disappointment out, or is that how she escaped from the back?
that's a little more meth and mold and escape hatch my guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Sucks I missed the BEAUTIFUL gen 1 Vette, with era appropriate tags earlier today.

But this guy was sweet as well in front of the Hotel Indigo on Peachtree, sorry for the glare, stupid sun
That's a beaut from what I can tell.
Old 28 Oct 2022, 20:15 (Ref:4131880)   #310
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I saw Bears on the highway.
Old 28 Oct 2022, 20:45 (Ref:4131885)   #311
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I saw Bears on the highway.
I assume that is some sort of terrifying carnival ride?
Old 28 Oct 2022, 20:46 (Ref:4131886)   #312
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
House on a truck!

I would love to have that. Especially if there is shag and captains chairs.
Old 29 Oct 2022, 17:11 (Ref:4131951)   #313
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Parked outside the original Canes
Old 29 Oct 2022, 17:12 (Ref:4131952)   #314
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
One of my neighbors had two of his toys out today. Guess he got a good deal on that color.
Old 30 Oct 2022, 00:51 (Ref:4132008)   #315
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Parked outside the original Canes
Good looking, umm, wrap and Suburban!! Is the original Cane's better than others??

Quote:
One of my neighbors had two of his toys out today. Guess he got a good deal on that color.
Those are nice. I just want one toy at this point.
Old 30 Oct 2022, 11:57 (Ref:4132038)   #316
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Good looking, umm, wrap and Suburban!! Is the original Cane's better than others??

Those are nice. I just want one toy at this point.
It is the least nice because they keep the same crappy booths it has had since the beginning. But you know you will always get good food because the founder and CEO stops in there on a regular basis, so they always gotta be on their game.
Old 30 Oct 2022, 16:25 (Ref:4132065)   #317
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Every couple of days since you posted I go back and look at this.

Showing someone else and saying “look at that”.

Just done it with Mrs43. “It wouldn’t fit in the garage”.
“That’s irrelevant” I said.
Those won't fit in the garage either, but better than the T-bird in every single way, except the engine is somehow smaller and a whole 8 inches (20 cm) shorter

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ck-riviera-11/
Old 30 Oct 2022, 17:00 (Ref:4132066)   #318
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I even like the color.

And if I did buy it I'd have to fly over an drive it back. Which would make me cool.
Old 31 Oct 2022, 12:54 (Ref:4132207)   #319
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Those won't fit in the garage either, but better than the T-bird in every single way, except the engine is somehow smaller and a whole 8 inches (20 cm) shorter

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ck-riviera-11/
There rear end is fantastic on that one.
Old 1 Nov 2022, 18:55 (Ref:4132354)   #320
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Still a work truck.
Old 2 Nov 2022, 00:51 (Ref:4132375)   #321
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Still a work truck.
That's badass. There's a similar one around here I see often that's a lot rougher than that one but I'm willing to bet the one you spotted is a retiree's "work truck".
Old 2 Nov 2022, 00:59 (Ref:4132377)   #322
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Still a work truck.
The owner is a legend. At first I thought idiot can’t park, but then I see he is proper.
Old 3 Nov 2022, 22:08 (Ref:4132554)   #323
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Field, your delivery is on the way
Old 4 Nov 2022, 01:22 (Ref:4132562)   #324
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Field, your delivery is on the way
Not sure I want any of them....

I do want this!!
Old 4 Nov 2022, 01:46 (Ref:4132568)   #325
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
How many bodies can you get in that boot?