Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 13 Feb 2003, 00:48 (Ref:505047)   #1
lowdown
Racer

lowdown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DJR Update!

Just made my weekly pilgrimage down to DJR and have at least one answer to the puzzle. That transporter I spoke of that is down the road from DJR at the truck paint shop now has some writing on it.... HELIX RACING..... It still is all yellow (no green) with that white and red line across the middle. The cars are still as they were last week. 1 BA looks close to completion still has no doors, boot or bonnet on it but still has the yellow and white paint on it. The other BA looks nowhere near ready. Also went for a drive past SBR. All looks very inorder down there. (not that you can see much from the road). So it looks like Shell is still a major part of DJR. If the cars look like the transporters paint scheme i think they are going to once again look average.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 04:36 (Ref:505144)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You would think Nick Hogios would do their design as well....

The Holden designer has been doing some work on more than one of the GM-supported teams from what I understand.... so it might be new paint schemes all round this year
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 13 Feb 2003, 05:54 (Ref:505155)   #3
rust
Rookie

rust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Might be slightly off topic, but talking about GM supported teams, when do you think we'll see Daewoo on the grid at the v8's.

(Sorry everyone I did go out for a work lunch today, so I'm really cackin' my dacks over this one. Anyone who doesn't think it's FUNNY AS, my advice would be have another chardy and just forget I even exist!