Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 6 May 2014, 02:08 (Ref:3402662)   #176
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Well, I read the entire "who is coming" thread. 40 will certainly attend :
This makes me... melancholy.
Old 6 May 2014, 06:10 (Ref:3402697)   #177
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
[QUOTE=AllonFS;3402575]Still have my Rebellion t-shirt from the garage visit (whenever it was). Had a soft spot for them since then, they were really welcoming, let us ask loads of questions;

I think there are still a lot of people on here that still have those shirts, mine is looking a little old now having been worn manyttimes
Old 6 May 2014, 06:48 (Ref:3402705)   #178
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
This makes me... melancholy.
I am sorry. Next year will be a bigger race.
Old 6 May 2014, 07:18 (Ref:3402714)   #179
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I am sorry. Next year will be a bigger race.
If the ACO increase the grid from 56 to 58 cars it will be
Old 6 May 2014, 07:54 (Ref:3402725)   #180
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Attending my first Le Mans this year and looking forward to the week immensely (if not the flight over from Australia).Staying at the Travel Destinations site at Porsche Curves and will definitely try to make the meeting.
Old 6 May 2014, 07:58 (Ref:3402726)   #181
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It will be good to meet you Alan, we are a pretty international meeting and always nice to have guest from the other side of the world drop in
Old 6 May 2014, 09:06 (Ref:3402753)   #182
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Always good to meet another Alan!
Old 6 May 2014, 09:49 (Ref:3402762)   #183
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think you will be the first Australian we will welcome at the meeting.
Old 6 May 2014, 10:09 (Ref:3402767)   #184
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i am sure we have had sussies at the meeting before
Old 6 May 2014, 10:47 (Ref:3402784)   #185
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Well, Alan will be the next one !
Old 6 May 2014, 11:18 (Ref:3402797)   #186
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i am sure we have had Aussies at the meeting before
Sorry for earlier mis spelling
Old 6 May 2014, 12:33 (Ref:3402828)   #187
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Attending my first Le Mans this year and looking forward to the week immensely (if not the flight over from Australia).Staying at the Travel Destinations site at Porsche Curves and will definitely try to make the meeting.
I'll be staying in the same campsite as you.
Will be my second time there, Travel Destinations does a great job, you will be well taken care of. If you run into one of the few Americans it may be me. Hope to see you at the BBQ one night!
Old 6 May 2014, 16:55 (Ref:3402931)   #188
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Still have my Rebellion t-shirt from the garage visit (whenever it was). Had a soft spot for them since then, they were really welcoming, let us ask loads of questions;
I think there are still a lot of people on here that still have those shirts, mine is looking a little old now having been worn manyttimes
I still have mine - pristine and unworn. There is no way I can get into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Always good to meet another Alan!
Even one whose parents could spell.......

Quote:
i am sure we have had sussies at the meeting before

I assume we're talking about Australians here Simon, not what you keep your stockings up with...... We certainly have. 2 years ago was it?

Edit:- I'm sure that at least one of Steptoe, Noddy or Jerome98 was from Oz?
Attached Thumbnails
meetnamesfinal.jpg  

Last edited by Aysedasi; 6 May 2014 at 17:17.
Old 6 May 2014, 17:18 (Ref:3402939)   #189
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I did correct my spelling in the next post but could not edit the original
Old 6 May 2014, 17:20 (Ref:3402941)   #190
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I did correct my spelling in the next post but could not edit the original
Now you should have guessed I'd not be able to resist it......

Steptoe was (is) from NSW.
Old 6 May 2014, 18:26 (Ref:3402973)   #191
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Andrew, do you mean Nobby or Noddy? Nobby (myself) is from the Netherlands...
Old 6 May 2014, 18:30 (Ref:3402976)   #192
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We have plenty of dutch here so can't you just be an aussie for the day
Old 6 May 2014, 19:09 (Ref:3402998)   #193
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Andrew, do you mean Nobby or Noddy? Nobby (myself) is from the Netherlands...
No, definitely Noddy. If you see the pic, Steptoe, Noddy and Jerome98 are together - you are at the end as nobster between Simon and Mal.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 6 May 2014 at 21:09.
Old 6 May 2014, 20:06 (Ref:3403031)   #194
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pascal .. 99.99% i'll arrive just in time for the meeting

Ciao Marco
Old 6 May 2014, 20:09 (Ref:3403033)   #195
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
My parents told me that they managed to get some special drink for me to bring to the meeting. Should be of the rocket fuel variety... unless it gets drunk in the campsite beforehand.
Old 6 May 2014, 21:09 (Ref:3403068)   #196
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So if we see a campsite going up in flames on Friday night, we'll know it's all gone......
Old 7 May 2014, 07:50 (Ref:3403218)   #197
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
My parents told me that they managed to get some special drink for me to bring to the meeting. Should be of the rocket fuel variety... unless it gets drunk in the campsite beforehand.
Well you must try hard to hide it from them, i am sure it was made to be eaten with cheese
Old 7 May 2014, 12:01 (Ref:3403310)   #198
DrWiWi
Rookie

Belgium
Neerpelt Belgium
DrWiWi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it me or was that the first mention of cheese in this thread?

Will be there again this year, not yet sure what I can bring with me
Old 7 May 2014, 12:26 (Ref:3403322)   #199
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
No cheese has been mentioned before, but if you want a suggestion how about

CHEESE
Old 7 May 2014, 17:12 (Ref:3403434)   #200
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
You mean the cheese right before the group photo is taken....