Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 11 Feb 2003, 16:08 (Ref:503460)   #76
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:18 (Ref:504258)   #77
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Huraah! It finally came today! It was Tina at the MSA who finally sorted this out - everyone else was hopeless. There doesn't seem to be any support on this issue from the marshalling club!
However, although I now have my licence....it says that I am a member of about six clubs! I ain't!!
Old 12 Feb 2003, 11:52 (Ref:504293)   #78
Claire
Veteran

England
Just outside Cambridge
Claire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I spoke to Tina about mine yesterday, because this is my first licence I'm on a different list which hasn't been dealt with yet, but I should receive it over the next two weeks. I agree with Observer, despite contacting the BMMC grading officer about this problem I have had no response from him. Good job we have ten tenths to help get things sorted!!
Old 12 Feb 2003, 12:06 (Ref:504308)   #79
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands

Claire, I don't understand why you would be on a different list! If you're a graded marshal, you should be on the same register as the others!:confused:
Old 12 Feb 2003, 18:46 (Ref:504716)   #80
Guisbro Rod H
Racer

Guisbro Rod H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If any of the North East Marshals based at Croft are without their licence, their problem is solved. Unlike the "deprived" Observer the relevent local Marshals Club is in action.

At Sunday's Training day at Croft a list was being drawn up to bulk order the licences to overcome the lost mail bag. The Croft marshals are served by the North East Marshals Association administered by the Darlington and District Motor Club, in other words by the Fat Controller S.G. Those Croft based North Easterners who need a licence need to contact via the 10/10s members list the esteemed Kev Smith sharpish.

Observer, I am sorry if you are upset by the thought of a helpfull marshals club.

Last edited by Guisbro Rod H; 12 Feb 2003 at 18:47.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 08:30 (Ref:505204)   #81
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
I'm not exactly sure what you're on about here!
I commented that the BMMC as a whole did not appear to be particularly interested in sorting out the problems with missing licences - and I stand by that.
Why should I be upset by a "Helpful" Marshals Club? You may also like to note that I am a member of the DDMC and a Croft regular, however I didn't get to the training weekend, as I opted to go to Oulton instead, as it was nearer!
The BMMC have also said that they have forwarded a list of names to the MSA of officials who have not had 2003 licences, although the MSA Licencing office dispute this.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 20:45 (Ref:505723)   #82
flags
Racer

Wales
aberdare.south wales
flags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
has the south east moved to south wales?i have'nt had my 2003 licence either.the nice TINA at the MSA has now sent a new one to me.still waiting though!...byron