Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Feb 2003, 04:41 (Ref:496889)   #1
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Can Anyone Stop the Ferrari Roadshow at Melbourne?

Only 31 Days until the lights turn green at Melbourne for the start of the 2003 season,but can anyone reallistically stop the MS/Ferrari road show from rolling on from where they left of last year?.Melbourne is always a race of mishaps and car attrition,and seeing the Red Baron has the super reliable Ferrari from last season,while most other teams are debuting "new" cars,which generally take a few races to get sorted,and has his ever faithful,always the bridesmaid Brazilian wingman covering his tail.
Unless MS is involved in someone elses mishap I bet the organisers have already had his name engraved on the trophy.
Or can someone else bolt through from the pack and take the win so its not last years same old same old all over again?.
Old 5 Feb 2003, 04:49 (Ref:496895)   #2
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Lets just see what Newey, Haug and the rest of the boys and girls have been doing all winter. I know they'll start with last year's car as well, but it'll be heavily updated.
<crosses fingers>
Old 5 Feb 2003, 04:57 (Ref:496899)   #3
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
I can see the 2 Williams taking each other out a the first corner

I also see Webber bringing the Jag home in the points.
Old 5 Feb 2003, 06:31 (Ref:496937)   #4
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let me in the garage, I will make sure neither Ferrari finish!!

I think the only real challenge will come from Mclaren. I feel that the season is a forgone conclusion (boring) barring a mishap. Its the race behind the parade laps that will be interesting.
Old 5 Feb 2003, 06:42 (Ref:496942)   #5
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I predict I'll be asleep after 10 laps. THAT'S my prediction.
Old 5 Feb 2003, 06:42 (Ref:496945)   #6
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Re: Can Anyone Stop the Ferrari Roadshow at Melbourne?

Jonah Lomu
Old 5 Feb 2003, 07:31 (Ref:496972)   #7
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I think Mclaren have something up their sleave. Especially because the way Ron sulked over the changes. However I dont think it will be reliable enough to challenge the whole season.
It is also encouraging to see the Toyota running so well. According to Panis they havent yet been running a light fuel load. They could be sandbagging of course, but they have little reason to as they dont have the money worries of some of the private teams.