Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Oct 2007, 23:56 (Ref:2033326)   #776
Flagger
Racer

Flagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You are absolutely correct Cavvy, inuendo is all the likes of x and his cohorts work on, so lets have some actuals x. You offered a saying with no basis of fact now I am offering one that will fit the bill, "dissapear up your own apperture after the wind has been expelled" (tuned for public consumption)
Old 7 Oct 2007, 23:15 (Ref:2034462)   #777
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagger
I have told you like it is Sunseeker, I have the real facts and you have the ones you want to make up,you and Denasaur and mrx are all just wanna bees and know nothing, and your best mates brothers cousin would be in the same boat as you. I think less of my self to have to justify such a good thing to losers like you.
Sorry, how could I trust what your saying and believe in what your saying if you can't even get my Name spelt right.

All I can say is good luck next year and I hope for your sake you don't get involved in any major incidents, because going into any season and not having a buffer in your budget to cover the off chance of a major it's practically financial suicide on your season.

Quote:
Another who thinks he can do it twice as good for half the price but only looks in and cant do it anyway
I never said that and have never eluded that I could do it cheaper.
Old 8 Oct 2007, 08:29 (Ref:2034724)   #778
blaarg
Racer

blaarg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are we going to see a pricelist?
Old 8 Oct 2007, 22:33 (Ref:2035373)   #779
Flagger
Racer

Flagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its a bit like Bunnings or Carrera Cup putting a price list on here, you would only need it blaarg if you were going to buy something, if you have a car you will have the prices and if you dont have one like x you wont need to know and its not my place to advertise on here but I can tell you the parts are very inexpensive and they are all a set price no matter who you are. Parts that are normal car parts you can buy from anywhere and you dont have to source them from the factory, I have been told they provide the part numbers if you want them. If you doubt me ring up the Aussie racing cars factory and ask the question on 02 96326667 I am sure someone there would be obligeing.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 00:22 (Ref:2035415)   #780
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Its a bit like Bunnings or Carrera Cup putting a price list on here, you would only need it blaarg if you were going to buy something, if you have a car you will have the prices and if you dont have one like x you wont need to know and its not my place to advertise on here but I can tell you the parts are very inexpensive and they are all a set price no matter who you are. Parts that are normal car parts you can buy from anywhere and you dont have to source them from the factory, I have been told they provide the part numbers if you want them. If you doubt me ring up the Aussie racing cars factory and ask the question on 02 96326667 I am sure someone there would be obligeing.
Don't compare Bunnings and Carrera Cup together, two very different companies and two very different pricing structures.

Interesting to see that you can quote the phone number, but can't even provide us with a copy of the list.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 00:49 (Ref:2035436)   #781
Tony C
Racer

Australia
Gold Coast
Tony C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bl...y hell guys, If you own an ARC car and want some parts just ring ARC and order them or ask for a list. If you dont own a car and you are just wan...g around, just get over it. With the rubbish that is in this thread I can see why professionals dont say much in forums.

MrX, if you indeed have been involved with ARC or any other series in the past I can understand why you are no longer involved. With your attitude I could imagine you did not get on with many people, always disagreeing. The sport is better off without negative people, it is a hard enough sport without making it harder.

ARC is a good category to watch. It is a good (comparatively cheap) category for karting drivers to get into and run at the same tracks that they will be driving in the National Formuls Ford series. So in my opinion ARC has a place in Australian motorsport for those that want to go racing and not just talk about it.

Flagger, good luck for next year, I will see you at the track.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 00:55 (Ref:2035441)   #782
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A new thread might be nice....

Talking about R-A-C-I-N-G!!

Please!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Closed Thread