3 1 1.25%
2 0 0%
1 5 6.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22 Apr 2012, 13:58 (Ref:3063647)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the race- Bahrain Grand Prix

What are you saying?
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:01 (Ref:3063650)   #2
Click
Rookie

Click should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good race, great battle at the front but not quite as awesome as China imo - 8.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:03 (Ref:3063654)   #3
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Not as exciting as Shanghai but unlike China it had some drama for P1. Also some great drives, namely Kimi's and Paul's.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:06 (Ref:3063656)   #4
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
9. Me likey!

The racing is really just astonishing at the moment!
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:08 (Ref:3063658)   #5
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Thoroughly enjoyable, more so for the first half than China, but didn't quite crescendo like China did. Not that impressed with the side-swiping driving by Rosberg.

Really good anyway, but there is always room for more, hence the 8 for me. Excellent race in any case, but not the best track to watch for corners.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:09 (Ref:3063659)   #6
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Blinding race but shouldn't have been held hence a 1 from me as as no zero available.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:15 (Ref:3063664)   #7
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Was about to give it a 7 but decided to be pretty giving and give it an 8. Watched around half the race (other half on the computer working on assignments) and found the race to be fairly good. Not as good as Shanghai but decent battles, stratgies and racing. And this is on a track that has shown some rather mediocre racing before.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:16 (Ref:3063667)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
What are you saying?
I'm saying 6.

Apart from the track, it was a good race.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 14:23 (Ref:3063676)   #9
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Considering the last race held there was quite possibly the most boring in history, this one was great. Good battles all down the field. Shame Kimi didn't pass Vettel when he had the chance but still an 8 from me.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 15:09 (Ref:3063696)   #10
Catingaround
Racer

United States
Connecticut
Catingaround should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gave it a 7, very good race but not quite as good as China.

Seb holding off Kimi and his DRS was pretty awesome for a Vettel fan
Old 22 Apr 2012, 15:11 (Ref:3063699)   #11
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was a cracker of a race once again. I gave it an 8, could have been a 9 though if the battle for 1st got a little more exciting.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 15:14 (Ref:3063701)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
9 from me. Watched it (sloped off from the office early) and was pleasantly surprised. As much as I dislike the tyre thing, I have to say it provided an excellent spectacle today. And FWIW the track is not that bad although anything slower than an F1 car tends to make the long main straight look like a slow day on the M1.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 15:37 (Ref:3063713)   #13
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In the words of Len Goodman ... 'SEVEN'
Old 22 Apr 2012, 16:15 (Ref:3063731)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Three. It was only exciting because the current F1 era produces exciting races.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 16:20 (Ref:3063734)   #15
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
It's a tyre and push the button now racing, I know what you mean..
Old 22 Apr 2012, 16:23 (Ref:3063738)   #16
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Today we can only dream of vintage seasons like 2002
Old 22 Apr 2012, 16:29 (Ref:3063742)   #17
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah, old times like that...
Old 22 Apr 2012, 17:09 (Ref:3063756)   #18
G.Walker
Racer

Scotland
G.Walker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very enjoyable 8
Old 22 Apr 2012, 17:58 (Ref:3063780)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Gave it a 3 as in my opinion the race should not have taken place but even so it just seemed to lack something
Old 22 Apr 2012, 18:09 (Ref:3063786)   #20
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
The race should not be judged on its political correctness. And the one thing the race seemed to be very much lacking in, was tedium.

It's all just opinions though, isn't it.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 18:24 (Ref:3063796)   #21
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Gave it a 3 as in my opinion the race should not have taken place but even so it just seemed to lack something
If you are giving it a 3 because you do not think it should have taken place, then it's a bit silly don't you think ?
Old 22 Apr 2012, 18:37 (Ref:3063806)   #22
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
7 , I know tyre strategy/preservation is part of the sport but this race just seemed to be about tyres (i know what i am trying to say but cant think of the right words at the mo ) Some good battles though and what was Nico playing at ? After such a dominant display in China i think he let himself down a bit .
Old 22 Apr 2012, 18:38 (Ref:3063807)   #23
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
If you are giving it a 3 because you do not think it should have taken place, then it's a bit silly don't you think ?
Should have boycotted the poll.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 18:43 (Ref:3063812)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I won't be as harsh but there was something lacking. 6.
Old 22 Apr 2012, 18:49 (Ref:3063817)   #25
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Seeing as the racing is rubbish these days, I gave it an 8...